The trading block

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yea it sure is odd seeing someone specifically looking for something from them. The BC's was my first, last and only order all in once from them. Nothing to do with the strains or anything but it legit had taken me almost 8 months from payment date to get them. I have not ran anything else from them and dont plan to either but I would chop almost everything I have just to grow it again.
How long u been groeing?

Same thing happened to me w a critical freebie
Yea it's sure is weird I bet seeing someone asking for their junk but you know I call it how I see it. if it crap I would say it in a second. However....their BC's had to be the best tasting and came with a nice high too bud that I have grown to date or smoked for that matter. Figured it wouldnt hurt to see if someone had it in their junk drawer lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yea it's sure is weird I bet seeing someone asking for their junk but you know I call it how I see it. if it crap I would say it in a second. However....their BC's had to be the best tasting and came with a nice high too bud that I have grown to date or smoked for that matter. Figured it wouldnt hurt to see if someone had it in their junk drawer lol
No dude I totally agree with you and have been there before. Everyone has dif taste man. I'm telling you that critical from rqs was the dopest shit

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
What was the taste like?

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Like the best Blueberry Crumble Pie I have ever tasted LOL.....nah but she had a nice smooth berry taste. When you smelled the bud up close it wasnt too strong...but once you cracked it open. My goodness. They may have shit genetics but the 1 seed I ran was phenominal.

View attachment 64350
Sounds like the blueberry cookies I had except the smell was strong and translated right into the taste. Pretty sure this was the cut https://www.allstarclones.com/blueberrycookies and this is the dude who bred the strain that their cut came from https://medicinemanseeds.com/products/blue-cookies . It was so good that I'm tempted to buy some seeds when I already have way too many lol