The trading block

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You guys shipping stuff accross the border just make an account with a shipper. Super easy. You fill out the customs form online and print the labels with a dymo printer. No need to walk in a post office and deal with all that bullshit. Padded envelope labels super easy. They charge a credit card and that's it.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
You fuck People over You should live in a town bigger than 859
Hey, the guy has always sold packs for large money. Been a crook forever with the high $$$ packs. Then he sends his little messengers out with his bs sob story, to spread the word. Then you help him, he still fucks you.
Probably fucked the messengers their fee too. The guy's a total scumbag and all this happened on purpose. Nothing was ever mailed.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Just out of principle I would grow Green Rebel Farms shit out and do the Heisen style Golden shower on all of them and post my last IG post ever showing it and telling the world why I am pissing on all of that fucking crooks shit. Fuck that MF .
That POS never made things right for you and turp🤬.All he does is post food and edible pics all day.Must keep his soon to be bride chained to the stove..all she does is cook.Crash his wedding on 4 /20