The trading block

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
God Bud is awesome. Haven't grown it for quite a while now. I was downstairs working in the basement earlier and found that I had one nug left. Just enough for a bowl. Hmmm, smoke now or wait?
View attachment 51371
@Hust17 This is it. One little nug.
Check out page 45 of My grow Journal . Good pic of God Bud nugs there I grew. I got the God Bud Seeds from My Sis who got em while they were in Vancouver for a gig I think it was 98.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
@Heathenraider I checked it out. I'm starting to get you a little better now. Lol. I gotta say... God Bud is the shit! My wife doesn't care for the earthiness of it, I love it. If it smells like mulched hay and dirt, I'm generally in. Funny how things go like that.
I friggin love the earthy soil smell ! I got some critical Kush to hat smells amazing right now and it's a good representation of this 😁

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
@Heathenraider I checked it out. I'm starting to get you a little better now. Lol. I gotta say... God Bud is the shit! My wife doesn't care for the earthiness of it, I love it. If it smells like mulched hay and dirt, I'm generally in. Funny how things go like that.
You will get some lavender tones out of the pre 99 GB Post 9/11 it changed , Original cuts were lost , few clones were out there but impossible in seed form to find unless You already held it. People who I " gift" to always want it so I just did seed runs every few years when seed stock ran low.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Funny story, probably meant for the kitchen sink. My wife's friend that she grew up with is gay and like many of our generation had to hide it. So, he was married years ago to a complete bitch! Her thing was a childhood stuffed animal that she liked to fart on and then sniff! Haha Haha. I thought you'd all enjoy that as much ad I did.