The trading block

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking for some OG Heisenbeans. Hit me up if you have something fire. Interested in GMO Cake, Bridezilla, Adub, but open to most. Willing to trade for as few as 2 seeds as well.

I don’t have the best selection to trade but hit me up and maybe we can make a deal :D

Have a great week friends!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I have GrapeGod Fems , Pineapple OG Regs, C99 Fems just off top of head , I am limiting My US trades , but I am open to all Canadian trades and some US deals with Buddies . County Line Genetics - Jesse James has a Sunday sale today 75% off all purchases over $100 , Really nice genetics and an even better Dude. CODE - Sunday75% .

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I have GrapeGod Fems , Pineapple OG Regs, C99 Fems just off top of head , I am limiting My US trades , but I am open to all Canadian trades and some US deals with Buddies . County Line Genetics - Jesse James has a Sunday sale today 75% off all purchases over $100 , Really nice genetics and an even better Dude. CODE - Sunday75% .
That is a fire fire deal! I checked just yesterday and was like.. hmmm pretty steep.. hahaha! Always love to support good people!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
That is a fire fire deal! I checked just yesterday and was like.. hmmm pretty steep.. hahaha! Always love to support good people!
I have grown the 4th Gears( In Veg) 3 for 3 Males but very nice plants , uniform and smell wonderful. Had I not started God Bud and Starfighter seed runs the 4th Gears would have at minimum had pollen collected. Good stealth shipping too.