The trading block

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Just out of principle I would grow Green Rebel Farms shit out and do the Heisen style Golden shower on all of them and post my last IG post ever showing it and telling the world why I am pissing on all of that fucking crooks shit. Fuck that MF .
lol, well, somebody is getting some money or something back cause they seized his paypal thingie. But I don't get the whole deal, pretty obvious somebody offered big money last minute on those packs, I don't know why he didn't send order minus those, and minus the money, and refund for those and give ya what ya pay for on the rest.....? He could've told ya from the get go, I guess, is what Im not gettin. And tried to work it out. Now he got no paypal for food or beans, lol. And you didn't get your beans, what a hell of a deal. I am sorry, though, I was one of the referrers, I just feel bad.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
lol, well, somebody is getting some money or something back cause they seized his paypal thingie. But I don't get the whole deal, pretty obvious somebody offered big money last minute on those packs, I don't know why he didn't send order minus those, and minus the money, and refund for those and give ya what ya pay for on the rest.....? He could've told ya from the get go, I guess, is what Im not gettin. And tried to work it out. Now he got no paypal for food or beans, lol. And you didn't get your beans, what a hell of a deal. I am sorry, though, I was one of the referrers, I just feel bad.
Because He and His Lady are crooks, I got Pay Pal invoices as well as His messages all on the phone and printed out. Iwould recommend they deal with Turpman fairly at this point and refund the cash . Its been near 4 Months but We are the bad Guys, cant make this shit up.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
If u couldn't work out a trade w me , it prob isn't worth it to him . No worries 👍
1 Fem for 1 Reg isn't a fair trade to Me , sorry just isn't . But You never know I bet Me and Hust can get a fair deal done, its not like I am some fucking chisseler, dozens of People have received from Me on this site and they usually get surplus , ask around. We already have a smaller deal in place , perhaps I 'll throw in some Dubsteps .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
1 Fem for 1 Reg isn't a fair trade to Me , sorry just isn't . But You never know I bet Me and Hust can get a fair deal done, its not like I am some fucking chisseler, dozens of People have received from Me on this site and they usually get surplus , ask around. We already have a smaller deal in place , perhaps I 'll throw in some Dubsteps .
Yeah ok bud no biggie 👍

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
rado had a couple bubba crosses for sale this weekend at glo for bout 20 a pack, fems, hard not to buy them at that price. Been your best bet as not too many are gonna trade single beans, etc. But I think you're finding that out, lol. Good luck.
Not trying to trade single beans bro . Unless u wanna ? Git unopened packs now too👍