The Stable

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Trust me it's somehow a good lemon poop smell πŸ˜‚
You know, my favorite person gave me the best description of a pot smell I've ever heard. Like citrus squeezed on roadkill. This shit is a solid second πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Same here lol you can literally watch my game go from total shit to mediocre in the few months I've been here, totally a result of this community
I feel that guys for real. The help I've gotten here has legit changed my grow. I can't believe my plants look so healthy.

Looking good in here @sfrigon1
I had a few pages to catch up on. I'd say it looks like it smells good but as the bathrooms at work have lemon scented air fresheners I'm holding my vote until later πŸ˜‚

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Also got a quick story. I just made a cross w the inzane fem. The two phenotypes I got are so dif. One like dad and one like mum. My friend grabbed a quarter and rolled one on the way home from my house . Her hubby don't smoke , apparently he must have got second hand because he went into full blown panic attack.! Just from being in the car . It's kinda fuct but everyone is ok and now I know how dam strong this is .