The Stable

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I've never cloned so I wouldn't know about that. Gonna try that sometime this year though.
There are quite a few DIY clone machines on here to look at. My cloner was not that expensive and works well. The unit is called clone King. The c in clone might be a k. I found mine on e-bay. The last round of clones i took from the plants at 2 weeks into flowering i noticed all of them developed flowers on the clones. I was concerned they would have a hard time rooting but they did just fine. Nice roots in 10 days.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
There are quite a few DIY clone machines on here to look at. My cloner was not that expensive and works well. The unit is called clone King. The c in clone might be a k. I found mine on e-bay. The last round of clones i took from the plants at 2 weeks into flowering i noticed all of them developed flowers on the clones. I was concerned they would have a hard time rooting but they did just fine. Nice roots in 10 days.
Thanks Capt. I'll search through the threads then. And i found rooting hormone at my LGC so I'll pick some up.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
They look a little funny after the clones root but other than that no . I tell u what I haven't found an easier clone , roots in eight to ten ! Not like my gg4 which takes two weeks at least
Looking good in the garden. I am surprised to here that on the GG cloning mine seem to root pretty normal. I have had really good luck taking the clones two weeks into flowering. They root well at that stage plus i am doing a major clean up on the plant at that time so plenty of clone material to work with. Welcome to CP.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I
Here are the nine I'm starting to flower . Have two El Fuego from dna , three clones of gorilla zkittlez I took off last grow, legit cut I must say. I have a banana cake mother that is of no use anymore and an auto strain I made and a critical from rqs
Had a zkittles auto. It was straight watermelon. But the potency wasnt there. How is the cross with gg4? I bet its smells great!!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Here's week three all seem happy . Think I have a slight pH issue w the El Fuego front left. Been trying to correct it. The El Fuego in back right is an absolute pleasure to grow . Def cloning her. Also running an auto cross I made at 12 and 12 . It's a first for me but it's filling in nicely. I am most excited about the critical in the middle . Looks like a winner as well . Guess we will see soon enough! IMG_20200202_181255.jpg