The Stable

Auto is finishing up nicely and so are the rest of the girls 👌View attachment 49734
View attachment 49735
Never have tried growing any autos or anything other than reg beans b4 but those are sum dam chuncky buds for autos.. And u got sum nice plants in that flower tent dude! Did u make that inzane cross or is it from ethos? Ethos claims that inzane is very potent with around 30% thc so interested on ur experiences with her is? Thanks and good work buddy 🔥!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Never have tried growing any autos or anything other than reg beans b4 but those are sum dam chuncky buds for autos.. And u got sum nice plants in that flower tent dude! Did u make that inzane cross or is it from ethos? Ethos claims that inzane is very potent with around 30% thc so interested on ur experiences with her is? Thanks and good work buddy 🔥!
That is his cross yup, I believe inzane x lambs bread? Can’t remember though :D

edit: My bad he harvest that cross a couple weeks ago, not sure then.

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yeah my buddy had a nice male and I introduced him to my inzane clone I had . I did thoroughly enjoy growing that inzane clone though I didn't take a cut for some reason not sure why, it's ok I've got hundreds of his offspring 😄

Last edited: