The Stable

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Looks like growing was like riding a bicycle for you man. Looking great in here.
It's simple. 😁😁😁
Plant beans, grow weed. 😉😉😉
Lol. 😂😂😂 or do you mean the forum thing?
That's even easier. Lmfao.
We're all just a bunch of cool cats like to grow and chat about stuff. Usually plants, but minds wander. lmfao.
Easy going here. Lol
The minds really do wander. Professional thread jacker here. Lmao. But for real, it's extremely chill here. They don't put up with bullshit.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Looks like growing was like riding a bicycle for you man. Looking great in here.

The minds really do wander. Professional thread jacker here. Lmao. But for real, it's extremely chill here. They don't put up with bullshit.
Tell u what the two biggest dif from twenty years ago is the led are actually good now ,and come to find out it's ok to de foliate. Oh yeah and its legal too 😂

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Tell u what the two biggest dif from twenty years ago is the led are actually good now ,and come to find out it's ok to de foliate. Oh yeah and its legal too 😂
I guess legality depends on where you're standing. I'm still hiding in a closet. In the metaphorical sense anyway. Lol. Glad you hopped back in to it. LED technology has come a long way. From my understanding defoliation can still be pretty stressful for the plants but the benefits can outweigh the cons. Plus I think it also varies by strain. The GS I'm running right now is super receptive to it and if I didn't defoliate I would have a bunch of bushes.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I guess legality depends on where you're standing. I'm still hiding in a closet. In the metaphorical sense anyway. Lol. Glad you hopped back in to it. LED technology has come a long way. From my understanding defoliation can still be pretty stressful for the plants but the benefits can outweigh the cons. Plus I think it also varies by strain. The GS I'm running right now is super receptive to it and if I didn't defoliate I would have a bunch of bushes.
Lolol same here it's my third run of gs , crazy little bushes , healthy as hell though

Attachments