The Shitty Plant Thread

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I've fucked something up every run lol
Too much nutes and light on my first run due to misjudging stretchView attachment 41337View attachment 41338

Then sunburned my cherry pie testing minimum distance from the light View attachment 41339

Then got the PM on my chem scrog run
View attachment 41340
This is definitely a never ending learning curve lol I love it 💪💪💪
I misjudged the stretch on my current grow. The tallest branches ended up just 2-3 inches from the QBs. Anyway, I noticed some light bleaching on the tips of a few buds...damn near shit my pants because it looks exactly like an opened male flower. :ROFLMAO:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I came here to see some shitty plants. I did not waste my time. Thanks everyone!! :alien:
no kidding. Technically my first grow was bag seeds thrown in a pot on my deck. They sprouted and got a foot tall. I over watered the shit out of them and got mad, threw them in the woods. Where they thrived lol. Didn’t harvest a crop but they looked 10,000 times better 2 weeks later laying on the ground. Learned a lot there lol.

SCJedi

Synergist
OK, fine.

The first few are undergoing hardcore transplant shock. I beat soil off of the roots and threw these into coco with 75% Jack's 3-2-1. There are four of them, two large and two small but I left out thew Hazmat for some reason. Don't give a shit as cuttings are safe.

IMG_20200110_203123 - Copy.jpgIMG_20200110_203131 - Copy.jpgIMG_20200112_190241 - Copy.jpg

Re-veg attempts:
IMG_20200112_190846 - Copy.jpgIMG_20200112_190223 - Copy.jpgIMG_20200112_190228 - Copy.jpg

I'm sure it gets worse elsewhere but this is the worst anything here has been for a long time. School is almost done and that means a fresh start for all the ladies.

For what it is worth my veg lab looks 100ox better than this. Don't let my mad skillz scare you.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Yep, on utterly tortured plants. I have been rotating them in and out of the regular light cycle of the lab tent climate and into the wet weather to test for mold resistance. I have four others outside drowning now. Neglect and shitty weather seem to be the best stress test tools.
Lol that’s one way to do it

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
OK, fine.

The first few are undergoing hardcore transplant shock. I beat soil off of the roots and threw these into coco with 75% Jack's 3-2-1. There are four of them, two large and two small but I left out thew Hazmat for some reason. Don't give a shit as cuttings are safe.

View attachment 41623View attachment 41624View attachment 41625

Re-veg attempts:
View attachment 41626View attachment 41627View attachment 41628

I'm sure it gets worse elsewhere but this is the worst anything here has been for a long time. School is almost done and that means a fresh start for all the ladies.

For what it is worth my veg lab looks 100ox better than this. Don't let my mad skillz scare you.
Those are some proper shitty plants. Well done, sir.

:ROFLMAO: