The Shitty Plant Thread

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Anybody ever have there timer fuck up? My grow was cruising along then I checked during lights out one day and they were on not sure how many days in a row it was on 24 hours happened around 20 some days now the bud formation is stretching just curious if anyone has had this isssue and how bad the outcome will be size/yield potent wise

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Anybody ever have there timer fuck up? My grow was cruising along then I checked during lights out one day and they were on not sure how many days in a row it was on 24 hours happened around 20 some days now the bud formation is stretching just curious if anyone has had this isssue and how bad the outcome will be size/yield potent wise
I had it happen late flower which didn’t seem to matter. Was on 36hr straight. Also had an early flower that died in the off position for im guessing 24hr. No I’ll effects both times,

Big Perm

Budtender
I had it happen late flower which didn’t seem to matter. Was on 36hr straight. Also had an early flower that died in the off position for im guessing 24hr. No I’ll effects both times,
The plants don't really keep track of the light hours, they keep track of the dark hours. I remember when your timer went out Big Pun, lol.
So, a long lights on time isn't that bad, neither is a long dark period. A short dark period is what will get you into trouble in flower.
Just my $.02.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
The plants don't really keep track of the light hours, they keep track of the dark hours. I remember when your timer went out Big Pun, lol.
So, a long lights on time isn't that bad, neither is a long dark period. A short dark period is what will get you into trouble in flower.
Just my $.02.
Just my $.02.
I feel I would rather the longer dark period lol it’s almost like my plants are revenging now stunted that I put up a new timer

mr_c

Super Active Member
I attacked the gnat larvae Population by completely submersing the rootball in tepid tap water for a few minutes until they submitted and made a swim for it. I proceeded to suck all floaters up with a shop vac. Rinse and repeat once more. A week later there are no signs of survivors.
56E8D9FE-713A-4C25-9571-F140B637EC75.jpeg