The Shitty Plant Thread

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
So I see tons of healthy plants and have most of that. But as good as my rooms ever look I’ve got some retards around. Felt like this would be fun and less intimidating for lots of new growers that only see guys posting the one plant in their room that looks decent. Seedling and clones I know no tend to neglect until I need them.

We all fuck up. Here we go.

DCDADEF3-A396-4A93-859E-310554D7B3AE.jpeg3FA21019-2299-4F89-A798-F5DA54855215.jpeg64180CD3-E1B0-4897-BE32-A271608C8281.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Black Widow fem by ILGM.
Day 110 of 12/12 from seed. Started as part of a party-cup competition, but I "culled" her and another plant from the competition and up-potted. It's going to be some tasty, fat flowers and smells dank! It will not produce loads of trim/trim-hash :)
IMG_5208.JPG

KMOG

I love this idea. As a new grower this can all be a bit intimidating. Until i really started getting feedback i thought I was awful when I made a mistake.
We all fuck up...a lot. No one really goes posting it though. I always have some neglected or fucked up shit. Fortunately, most of my stuff is on point. But I’ve been in and ran a lot of very large ops and there’s is ALWAYS something ducked up somewhere. Generally happens to me with seedling because I just sort of don’t give a shit if they’re healthy until they move to the veg space. unnecessary energy ime because they’re just underfed and recover fast, but to each their own.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Great thread KMOG, my latest incident involved a smart with new soil that I left to cook in the basement. Aside from being winter and slower to cook, I didn't realize that it was so enticing as a giant litter box for my cat. I scooped the poop, but all the piss burnt the shit out my youngin'.

KMOG

Great thread KMOG, my latest incident involved a smart with new soil that I left to cook in the basement. Aside from being winter and slower to cook, I didn't realize that it was so enticing as a giant litter box for my cat. I scooped the poop, but all the piss burnt the shit out my youngin'.
Lol I have to keep my coco covered or my cat does the same. She looks for that shit too like a dick. With my current overflow situation it’s a pita.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Good idea for a thread. We all like to see healthy, vibrant plants, but it's as important to see the mistakes that are made so we can take measures to do better in the future.

These are my Black Widow plants from Mr Nice Seedbank. They had a rough start that was entirely my fault.

IMG_20191221_202834.jpg

KMOG

Good idea for a thread. We all like to see healthy, vibrant plants, but it's as important to see the mistakes that are made so we can take measures to do better in the future.

These are my Black Widow plants from Mr Nice Seedbank. They had a rough start that was entirely my fault.

View attachment 41149
Been watering with just water the pst few days because I noticed some lockout. Love feeding nothing and getting tip burn. I guess that means the salt buildup is successfully getting flushed out I know these aren’t shitty plants, but definitely A fuck up should have noticed earlier 💪7681F53A-8533-45D0-B3C4-D1EE2189C922.jpegF204CB17-02AC-469F-8AAA-9144FE1A1CD5.jpegA886DB6E-0B27-4FE9-805B-E6293A4B6CE8.jpeg5672E114-E7CE-4D97-95A6-CEEAAF1ECDCC.jpeg65DCDB0F-B8C8-4AB3-B846-2DF599E5FBE4.jpeg
I don’t even know what to say about this little og. Leaves are stressed af but the nug looks pretty decent.

KMOG

I've fucked something up every run lol
Too much nutes and light on my first run due to misjudging stretchView attachment 41337View attachment 41338

Then sunburned my cherry pie testing minimum distance from the light View attachment 41339

Then got the PM on my chem scrog run
View attachment 41340
This is definitely a never ending learning curve lol I love it 💪💪💪
I like to try to make sure I have at least three plants that are totally fucked at any given time. It’s like karma imo, I keep my bad plant karma in check by leaving keeping those plant around and hiding them in the corner.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I fuck up shit all the time. It a cross of too tired to give a shit, forgetting what I did or didn't do, and under watering is my biggest. Sometimes I forget to raise the lights! Lol. It depends a lot on the time of year and what I have going on.when I have the time, my plants get babied. I talk to them, play music, and vist three times a day. It's as if my mother was in a Nursing Home near by.