The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Day 51!Does anyone else’s buds smell like straight mimosa/oranges/citrus or is that just me? 3/4 of mine are super citrusy and the other is just a musky/gassy smell.. Ya’ll think it’s coming from the a/c or the a/d?
View attachment 94658View attachment 94659
Mine smell like fresh orange and lime zest with hints of licorice and mimosa.... I just picked a few leave and I can't stop smelling my fingers! :ROFLMAO:

Robbyspro

Hmu15aG
Mine smell like fresh orange and lime zest with hints of licorice and mimosa.... I just picked a few leave and I can't stop smelling my fingers! :ROFLMAO:
That’s good to hear, I harvested a branch that was falling over on my “quick finisher” and got to smoke it last night. Instant head high, probably from being cut early.. taste like musky oranges, with a mimosa after taste.. definitely gonna be a morning strain for me, I’ve always loved the taste of mimosa in the morning!

Morn Day 42 of flower. Fade colors are starting to show up for all 3 girls. B's petioles are turning super purple/red and buds are torn up with really orange hairs. A and M both have a lot of fan leaves that are all going dark/green. I think this is going to be a really pretty fade and the smell is amazing.
AD X AC D42F.JPGAD X AC D42F B.JPGAD X AC D42F C.JPGAD X AC D42F B Cola.JPGAD X AC D42F D.JPGAD X AC D42F M Nugs B.JPGAD X AC D42F M Nugs.JPGAD X AC D42F A Tops B.JPGAD X AC D42F A Tops.JPG Marv 42.jpg

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is the only one I was worried about... what do y’all think?
I think that looks done, but the best advice I can give is to be honest with yourself. We all want to chop it and dry it, but make sure that is not just one bud on one limb at one level that is ripe. Check the lower stuff, check the middle. The tops will almost always be a poor representation of the ripeness of the rest of the plant unless it's all tops.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Peeked in this morning to see I got some significant necrosis. On two out of three but I’m not too worried. Gonna clean em up tonight after work. I know exactly what happened. I was out of town and pulled out a random timer to water for me but it was junk smh. Had a few limp ladies but they will be fine. I’ve just been manually turning the water on the whole grow but the one time I didn’t……oh well it’s all good

Robbyspro

Hmu15aG
I think that looks done, but the best advice I can give is to be honest with yourself. We all want to chop it and dry it, but make sure that is not just one bud on one limb at one level that is ripe. Check the lower stuff, check the middle. The tops will almost always be a poor representation of the ripeness of the rest of the plant unless it's all tops.
Gotchu, that makes since.. I appreciate it man, I think I got blessed with some quickies this run! Everything’s looking good, hopefully they’ll smoke right

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I got a tester nug off the Sativa looking plant, ok smell good buzz, but too leggy , stretchy and sensitive. It was the only one that got burned from the tea. she will b the first one to get the axe. Along with her clones. I will take a few pics and prolly stick her in the freezer.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yeah today’s day 56 and I ended up harvesting all 4 this morning.. 2/4 were about 30 percent amber and the other 2 were like 10 to 15 percent. This is my first time checking the trichomes so I’m learning. This is the only one I was worried about... what do y’all think?
View attachment 94971
You are entering the early part of the "harvest window". The next 10 days is when they pack on the weight and change terp expressions.
Nice job!

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Cleaned up comp plant 1. Probably won’t get any comp worthy pics from this girl. Just my preference. Also playing with my flash 😂

Attachments

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
No clean up needed for this resilient bitch! I present to you….The crinkle cut pheno. I should of cloned her no doubt! Smelling like lemon lime with a hint of pine and musk!

Attachments