The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Not Given

Has chucked
When the tornadoes hit our block it broke all the power poles into 3 pieces, IDK how that could have happened but it did. I assumed it would be the first day of flower and even though the power was off I set the timer to 12/12. Who knew the plants went dormant and she did not start flower. they all just got 3 hours of light over 10 days while the power companies restored power. She stayed dormant for an extra week after the power was restored. Finally a week after power came on I moved the (still stunted) plant from my closet to the tent and the following morning every bud site on her had a flower. But unfortunately no stretch she just took to flower.
THESE ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS I HAVE EVER GROWN, OR EVEN SEEN IN PERSON.
Thanks H for this great opportunity, all my bagseed plants are jealous.
DSCF3966.JPG

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
E3A2A982-A258-4DB8-AC50-3A38C43A38D9.jpeg96AD7711-B171-4D78-BDB3-1B380E0A2B1D.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgContest plant that I was hoping would finish early is looking frosty as heck!! She’s got the best yield, smell, and frost out of all the plants in her table. The contest plants that had to heal up another 2 weeks are all bomb as well. Seems like I got 2 phenos, a short one and a tall one. I got clones of all of them, so the hard parts gonna be picking a keeper!!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

JTJT420

Will be home from vacation tomorrow morning to snap some final pictures. My buds have a crazy tropical fruit smell I have 3 pheno’s that made it 1 of them is an ugly Lil short broadleaf pheno with a slight nitrogen toxicity. The other two are beautiful and frosty as can be. I’m only in the end of week 3 though so nothing award winning yet.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
I did a terrible job explaining what my pics were. The first pic is a tray of mendo purps and some sour banana sherbet and the one contest plant I put in two weeks after the others. She just blew up, the tall one in the near corner is her. The next pic is of the other 6 contest plants that had to heal up for about 2 weeks longer than the one that was healthiest enough to try and finish the contest. They all blew up as well. Remarkable plants. The last 2 pics are from my lone contest plant. If tomorrow is the deadline, I’ll probably submit the last pic. You all represented the YouTube team well. I’m hoping one of you guys win the whole thing. And also I vote it should be best 2 out of 3😜