The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I think i might try "back building" On the Sativa one.... I think thats what you call it when you trim the buds during flower and it causes them to swell even more. It will either work or completly f it over. Either way the burnt tips will b gone! Going to go watch videos on "back building" now.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I snipped the tops off of the three tall ones and left the short one alone, got to taste the terps. The one I was the least intrested in tasted like bluberry muffins...wow! I was about to throw her clones outside in the compost bin but I think I might keep em around a little longer. So I have one that smells like guava, one like berries, the sativa one is pine and burnt rubber, and now bluberry muffins. I have to stop myself from eating that one!

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Comp plant #3,2,1 Yes indeed in that order lol. Happy Father’s Day y’all! Things are progressing rather fast for the plants #1and kinda #2. Maybe an express flower. Who knows I’m high as fuck!

Attachments

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Still grinding away. Got a full tray of the 6 adub contest plants in flower now. Everything's looking super healthy. My one contest plant that may or may not finish in time is stacked up nicely and about to fill out. Anyone know the exact date the contest pics are due? Thought it was like July 10th, but not 100% sure. That would give me like 2 more weeks, and I might be able to sneak in a good looking bud shot. You guys are crushing it with your plants. Can't wait until the smoke reports start coming in!!

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Still grinding away. Got a full tray of the 6 adub contest plants in flower now. Everything's looking super healthy. My one contest plant that may or may not finish in time is stacked up nicely and about to fill out. Anyone know the exact date the contest pics are due? Thought it was like July 10th, but not 100% sure. That would give me like 2 more weeks, and I might be able to sneak in a good looking bud shot. You guys are crushing it with your plants. Can't wait until the smoke reports start coming in!!
You are getting it in as well dude! Gonna be a decent yield you got coming!