The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Robbyspro

Hmu15aG

Not Given

Has chucked
Don't count me out yet, my plant doesn't look too good but it was hit by 2 tornadoes. It is making buds though and I'll post some pics closer to the end. I wont win but I will have some really nice (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)buds. Today I had her out from under the LED and she has a dark purple/black hue around the buds. I am just too embarrassed to post pics cuz she not healthy like you all's.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Don't count me out yet, my plant doesn't look too good but it was hit by 2 tornadoes. It is making buds though and I'll post some pics closer to the end. I wont win but I will have some really nice (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)buds. Today I had her out from under the LED and she has a dark purple/black hue around the buds. I am just too embarrassed to post pics cuz she not healthy like you all's.
Nah don’t be embarrassed we have all had bumpy roads at some point in our experiences throughout the years it’s how we learn to deal with adversity, wether it be nutrients or tornadoes! Ain’t no shame in my game!

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Changing bulbs and increased heat/electricity are the two big disadvantages I see.
Ur plants are 💣 🔥 btw!!
Thanks for the Compliment I appreciate it! We should all give ourselves a pat on the back for even attempting this beautiful craft! As far as increased electricity is concerned I think I guess it would be a lot if I had a shit ton of em running. One 5x5 all fans, exhaust, and one 1000w light runs me maybe 30 a month max. It’s when I run more than one I feel the pain $$$$ 😂. Heat hasn’t been an issue for a few years now got that dialed in. And well I haven’t had issues with bulbs going out in the middle of a cycle since my early years. I wanna see what the led hype is about but not for some of those prices 😂

Dalton

Nobody
Thanks for the Compliment I appreciate it! We should all give ourselves a pat on the back for even attempting this beautiful craft! As far as increased electricity is concerned I think I guess it would be a lot if I had a shit ton of em running. One 5x5 all fans, exhaust, and one 1000w light runs me maybe 30 a month max. It’s when I run more than one I feel the pain $$$$ 😂. Heat hasn’t been an issue for a few years now got that dialed in. And well I haven’t had issues with bulbs going out in the middle of a cycle since my early years. I wanna see what the led hype is about but not for some of those prices 😂
Take the glass out of your hood and it will drop the heat dramatically, think of a car in summer with the windows up, hotter inside the car than out, I know you said your dialed in just some food for thought..

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Take the glass out of your hood and it will drop the heat dramatically, think of a car in summer with the windows up, hotter inside the car than out, I know you said your dialed in just some food for thought..
Are you saying if you take the glass out of the air cooled hood the temp in the tent will drop? If so, I gotta disagree. The glass keeps a lot of the heat on the bulb side of the glass and is then whisked away by the exhaust fan.

Dalton

Nobody
Are you saying if you take the glass out of the air cooled hood the temp in the tent will drop? If so, I gotta disagree. The glass keeps a lot of the heat on the bulb side of the glass and is then whisked away by the exhaust fan.
light is heat and the glass magnifies it

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
That is exactly as I was thinking. I actually got away from the open air hoods for that reason. I love me some air cooled hoods. It’s all about that Cfm and then the residual “hot” air rises to the top of the tent and is then exhausted through another filter.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Can’t say it hasn’t worked for anyone else, but I can say it didn’t work out like that for me.
Hes thinking of a closed environment. GH effect.
I know why it works. But i smoked some shoreline sour d from last year and my infused coco oil in my coffee is kicking in.
Have a g day y'all!! My array of strains for outdoor this year is stout. Just checked em.
Hot spell up my way lately. Like 90 in June! Wow.
Good thing My flower room is setup for it.