The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Negative Bill, I run CMH & HPS, I have just received an 800 watt led but I haven't plugged it in yet, I didn't want to introduce an unknown in the middle of the comp plus some dumb arse measured wrong I need to kick a wall out a few inch so I can still use my movers, lol
Hell yeah I’m not alone lol! I was starting to feel lonely 😂🤣 Guess I should look around in other sections huh. Fml lol 😂

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
16226157506002354839201138606701.jpg16226157797068856745666194648214.jpg162261582226939532486153688372.jpgcomp plant rebounded beautifully. Very optimistic about the ones that are still healing up. Comp plant is in a tray with some mendo purple that I haven't ran yet from seeds that I'm excited about, and also some sour banana sherbert that I have ran and is awesome. Doin my best fellas. It's just so funny that all the plants I ran normally and didn't do anything special are doing great, and the comp plants that I tried too hard on were almost fried. Rebounding beautifully though. Much better and faster than I had anticipated. Who knows. If they finish in time, it only takes one bud! I'm just happy thier good now and all the clones are healthy.

View attachment 92997View attachment 92998View attachment 92999comp plant rebounded beautifully. Very optimistic about the ones that are still healing up. Comp plant is in a tray with some mendo purple that I haven't ran yet from seeds that I'm excited about, and also some sour banana sherbert that I have ran and is awesome. Doin my best fellas. It's just so funny that all the plants I ran normally and didn't do anything special are doing great, and the comp plants that I tried too hard on were almost fried. Rebounding beautifully though. Much better and faster than I had anticipated. Who knows. If they finish in time, it only takes one bud! I'm just happy thier good now and all the clones are healthy.
FANTASTIC recovery to both of you Dalton and Dshep0613!
GRM.JPG
Who knows maybe one of you has the pheno Slowdrawl(HFC) found that looks to be a TRUE 8 week finisher FROST QUEEN and all it takes is one!
Slodraw AD X AC Frost Queen.JPG
This morning before lights on..View attachment 92919

I'm thinking I might have the earliest showing pheno in the comp.
Not seeing any fade going on in anyone's plants yet.
I like growing different shit most of the time, but damn would like to have taken cuttings from this one.
Of course haven't got to test it yet so not sure of the buzz....It's all about the buzz man.

Last edited: