The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Down but not out!!! Letting 6 of the comp plants heal up for another 2 weeks, they definitely won't be ready by Middle of July. Put the biggest healthiest one in flower with some other plants I flipped last week. She probably won't be ready in time either, but wanted to at least try and stay in this thing. It was cool of hiesen to take the time to set it up and send all those seeds out, so glad 1 was healthy enough to still participate. We got some excellent growers in this thread, hope we can do another contest like this once this one's done. Flowering comp plant is the smallest one in the bottom left corner. The root mass is huge, I just had to take alot of dead matter off her. She might turn into a rocket ship. Fingers crossed!

JTJT420

comp update 1.jpgcomp update 2.jpg These are my 6 competition plants after transplanting into 10 gallon fabric pots with roots organic soil and giving up the blurples for a ES300 V3. I decided to top them since I need to give them a couple more weeks to adjust to the new environment before flipping anyways, and it should help me get some clone-able side branches quicker with overall a bigger yield. Even though I'm not expecting much as is. I definitely wont be able to make the deadline, and I am hoping I can minimize stress and help them recover before the flip so I can lower my chances of finding balls like some of y'all have been.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
my shorty is looking pretty good! the other are more WNBA looking. I think they wanted to identify as males but were made to ack rite. 100 % on all clones and they are now in soil. I will probablly keep the shorty cut. The others I will have to see more or they will get composted20210526_083156 (1).jpg

Attachments

Dshep0613

Really Active Member

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
my shorty is looking pretty good! the other are more WNBA looking. I think they wanted to identify as males but were made to ack rite. 100 % on all clones and they are now in soil. I will probablly keep the shorty cut. The others I will have to see more or they will get compostedView attachment 92399
Man. Can't wait until mine get to that point. It's cool how they look that good in such a tight time frame too. Think that's part of the contest too, how well guys veg to get em big enough to flower quick. Think there's only gonna be a few growers done by middle of July. The winner should come out of that group I think. Not my contest, but it would suck to finish in time, and then a flower that's done 2 weeks later wins. Either way, glad we got some good guys representing!

Firebeans

Morn D3F. All my girls got nice and cleaned up and moved around a bit as they are going to scrog #1 very soon.
The smell cut leaves off these plants give is amazing and I can't stop smelling my fingers lol!
View attachment 91647
View attachment 91647View attachment 91648View attachment 91649View attachment 91650
Morn D3F. All my girls got nice and cleaned up and moved around a bit as they are going to scrog #1 very soon.
The smell cut leaves off these plants give is amazing and I can't stop smelling my fingers lol!
View attachment 91647
View attachment 91647View attachment 91648View attachment 91649View attachment 91650