The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Looks scrogolicious GrowsomethingBill! Totally take your time with it(no need to rush) and maybe smoke something nice to soothe your aching back. Once your girls start to grow into it you can weave some magic on them and get them all nice and spread out with maximum access to your light. One cool thing I have noticed about taking all these pics of my plants is I can get a real good mental picture of where the best place to try and put certain tops into the grid might be lol. GJ

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Looks scrogolicious GrowsomethingBill! Totally take your time with it(no need to rush) and maybe smoke something nice to soothe your aching back. Once your girls start to grow into it you can weave some magic on them and get them all nice and spread out with maximum access to your light. One cool thing I have noticed about taking all these pics of my plants is I can get a real good mental picture of where the best place to try and put certain tops into the grid might be lol. GJ
Thanks man ! I left it a lil high so when get theses drainage tray things I didn’t have to fuck with it much lol. I was gonna press a lil rosin from my Motor Punch but settled on some Gelato Cake live sugar lol I’ll be out like a light soon won’t hurt til the morning when I go to get up outta bed lol

Robbyspro

Hmu15aG
2 weeks from flip and about 10 days since they started showing pistils.. 10 days in and I couldn’t be happier, these plants are starting to smell like some straight gas!

Attachments

*** ALERT *** Deep Blue has been deployed. That should give M a leg up on getting into the scrog first here in week or so. Can't decide what to put underneath her though but I think it's either going to be Jaws which makes most things jump out of the water pretty damn well or just embrace the fact that she is going to be a sexy as fuck little person and put Jemma on their like OG did with Bridgette. Hmmmm
Deep Blue.jpg Deep Blue Deployed.jpg Deep Blue Jemma.jpg

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
No but looks like a handful of us are still in it
It always blows my mind when I see how many people just vanish from these competitions without saying anything. I don't know if it's just because shit comes up, or they are embarrassed by how their plants look compared to others, but you would think they would at least chime in to say they had to drop out and give an explanation why.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
It always blows my mind when I see how many people just vanish from these competitions without saying anything. I don't know if it's just because shit comes up, or they are embarrassed by how their plants look compared to others, but you would think they would at least chime in to say they had to drop out and give an explanation why.
Or maybe they just wanted free beans.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
2 weeks from flip and about 10 days since they started showing pistils.. 10 days in and I couldn’t be happier, these plants are starting to smell like some straight gas!
Phenomenal growth man. Is that organic soil? What are you feeding those suckers, horse steroids? They look awesome! There's a bunch of guys in this YouTube thread killing it, which is nice to see cuz the forum guys have some monsters in thier thread too. Gonna be an exciting next couple of weeks!

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
*** ALERT *** Deep Blue has been deployed. That should give M a leg up on getting into the scrog first here in week or so. Can't decide what to put underneath her though but I think it's either going to be Jaws which makes most things jump out of the water pretty damn well or just embrace the fact that she is going to be a sexy as fuck little person and put Jemma on their like OG did with Bridgette. Hmmmm
View attachment 91217 View attachment 91218 View attachment 91219
Those bottom side branches look just as thick as the main stalk! Gonna have to cut those down with a chainsaw by the time they are finished!

Robbyspro

Hmu15aG
Phenomenal growth man. Is that organic soil? What are you feeding those suckers, horse steroids? They look awesome! There's a bunch of guys in this YouTube thread killing it, which is nice to see cuz the forum guys have some monsters in thier thread too. Gonna be an exciting next couple of weeks!
I appreciate it man! All I use is fox farm coco loco and I’ve never had any issues with it. This is actually my first run using dyna grow foliage pro and their bloom and it’s pretty bad ass! You can thank @Heisenbeans for putting me on them horse steroids! I got them on straight bloom right now at 500ppm and planning on bumping them up to 800 in the next few days.