The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Also any recommendations for better new LED’s?
A lot of us here build our own Sunstrip LED lights from kits we order from https://growdaddyleds.com/
The prices are great and they are easy to build. I would suggest spending the extra money on an "AB" version of the driver so you can more easily dim the light with a knob. The standard drivers can be dimmed, from a pot on the driver, but the pot is extremely sensitive so it can be a pain to get the wattage exactly where you want it.

JTJT420

A lot of us here build our own Sunstrip LED lights from kits we order from https://growdaddyleds.com/
The prices are great and they are easy to build. I would suggest spending the extra money on an "AB" version of the driver so you can more easily dim the light with a knob. The standard drivers can be dimmed, from a pot on the driver, but the pot is extremely sensitive so it can be a pain to get the wattage exactly where you want it.
Thanks a lot! I’ll look into that for sure as a future investment. I just decided to go with the electric sky 300 v3 because I was impatient and needed something better than my shitty viparspectras ASAP lol but I definitely am into LED’s and I’m not against learning how to build my own in the future. :cool:

printer

Super Active Member
If you moved them outside I'd give them a spray of some dr zymes etc. I always brought bugs in with when I tried..... First mites, first aphids....
I put some outside just in case the sun gives them one last shot of energy (they are toast). Was just going to bring them in and collect whatever seeds I could and I just caught myself. I was going to do it tomorrow, no way will I let them sit inside not knowing what got into them. Been through that before. Fuck I hate aphids.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Early update. I usually update once a week. But I thought it would be noteworthy to say im about 1.5 weeks into 12/12 and im not disappointed. Looking like some pistils or nuts forming at some nodes but I’ll pull them all out later this week for some hair cuts and inspect them all. I know these are fems but you never know what u are gonna get in first generation batches. Some seem to love my style, some not so much but im still excited never the less! Also culled only the runt.A5EADC1F-1E1F-4353-8CD6-4D5D61B38CC8.jpeg

Firebeans

Morn day 41 all my girls got hair cuts and the light has been raised again. IPM at lights out today which probably isn't needed but I almost always do a quick spray after a heavy defol cuz there are a lot easier to get at and a lot less of them to spray.
View attachment 90969
View attachment 90969View attachment 90970View attachment 90971
Im pretty much out of the comp but still will share the grow. Real life crap is crapping.
Sorry to hear that
Im pretty much out of the comp but still will share the grow. Real life crap is crapping.
Dont worry, life’s crappy. Sending positive vibrations, things will get brighter!

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
As strong as the side branching is on these plants and the amount of space(FUCK I wish I had your tent lol) and your canopy is pretty much even seeing you culled the runt I would prolly let em go without. Hmmmm what the hell am I saying SCROG EM!
I’ve got a brand new gorilla scrog net. Never used yet. I’ve always done sea of green but at time’s regretted not scroggin yet. Any pointers?