The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I finally got the clones in the cloner and all are looking like they are happy to be there. So I will have some clones of the winning plant for you guys. Its the one in the back right or the one with the early flower. Going by the smell. Those two are getting stinky.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Weekly Wendesday update. Girls are behaving nicely! Blowing up since they started a feeding program. Super impressed with the structure, color, and everything else I've seen so far. Put the seeds in a shot glass 6 weeks ago today. Going to transplant into thier final pots tomorrow, and take some clones. Will go into flower Saturday or Sunday. It appears this Hiesen fella knows what he's doing!

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Think I’m gonna skip out on the scrog this time around. I have limited access points to my tent because of the space it’s set up in. Plus my back is that of someone twice my age no joke so I think I’ll put that off until my next cycle that way I can make space for it and get me a damn tray n table set up lol

Dalton

Nobody
Think I’m gonna skip out on the scrog this time around. I have limited access points to my tent because of the space it’s set up in. Plus my back is that of someone twice my age no joke so I think I’ll put that off until my next cycle that way I can make space for it and get me a damn tray n table set up lol
I hear ya, I set me net well in advance and veg into it, when holes are filled or close to, flip the lights.