The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

L Mando420

Not sure why out of 30 there only 18 or so of us it's crazy but my lil lasts look ti be fine other then the two that are a lil smaller should take off soon tho we shall see I'm for sure down for this grow series with or without the 30 people long as there some of us real ones out there to show true man and womans aspect of been real and sticking to there word to do as we were with the seeds and do the competition...Happy Growing Everyone...
You said it best "keeping it real 💯"

Mr. Greenz

Not alot of luck here. Been looking like that a day now. The other didnt make it :/
It sounds like there was too much moisture in the medium, I had popped a couple of other seeds with my competition seeds and lost 2 of the others due to mold which was caused by oversaturated coco-coir, too much humidity, and not enough airflow for the little gals to breathe.

Smokebig43

The Plant Of Love And Peace!
It sounds like there was too much moisture in the medium, I had popped a couple of other seeds with my competition seeds and lost 2 of the others due to mold which was caused by oversaturated coco-coir, too much humidity, and not enough airflow for the little gals to breathe.
So true coco coir holds alot of moisture when I first started using coco I had the same issue over and over until I realized I was watering too much. I usually saturate the soil and plant seeds and let it go no water for about a week or when I give first nutes at mid week 2.