The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Does that mean like 3 heads on it cause if that’s what it means no it has 2 heads on it
Yeah I don’t know the definition but it seems to be a mutation of some sort like polyploidism, I had one years back. The cola was shaped like yours. Almost flat shaped and very dense, didn’t look like the normal shape and the stem was flattened as well....

#31 right here
I count 23 people who have posted pics of comp beans in various states of froodiness
Dalton
Mr. Greenz
Protato
aaroncollins275
SeanDread
Firebeans
Dshep0613
wierdly
Zaphod420
_T_
GrowsomethingBill
Smokebig43
Mr. Greenz
Gonzo214
Robbyspro
Repo520420
LumpLogan
Misery Star
L Mando420
Alpha Omega
JTJT420
Nolimit916

I know H made mention that several people who originally entered the comp turned out to be overseas and shipping was a pita. We might get a few more late entries but for now that is all of us.

Dalton

Nobody
I count 23 people who have posted pics of comp beans in various states of froodiness
Dalton
Mr. Greenz
Protato
aaroncollins275
SeanDread
Firebeans
Dshep0613
wierdly
Zaphod420
_T_
GrowsomethingBill
Smokebig43
Mr. Greenz
Gonzo214
Robbyspro
Repo520420
LumpLogan
Misery Star
L Mando420
Alpha Omega
JTJT420
Nolimit916

I know H made mention that several people who originally entered the comp turned out to be overseas and shipping was a pita. We might get a few more late entries but for now that is all of us.
Better work than I my count was 18

Mr. Greenz

Dalton
Mr. Greenz
Protato
aaroncollins275
SeanDread
Firebeans
Dshep0613
wierdly
Zaphod420
_T_
GrowsomethingBill
Smokebig43
Mr. Greenz
Gonzo214
Robbyspro
Repo520420
LumpLogan
Misery Star
L Mando420
Alpha Omega
JTJT420
Nolimit916

Ayyy I made it on the list twice ;) I just doubled my chances of winning lmao jk

They all are up! Had a bit of a delay there due to using a really bad light. Just got my veg LED set up, so they should really start exploding now. One is much smaller than the rest, not sure why; But I'll keep it going.
Man your new veg light looks pimp as shit! Talk about a full specturm I see all kinds of different color LEDs! I probably should upgrade my veg light but I am hesitant because every thing I put under my Spider Farmer SF1000 seems dead set on going to touch the damn thing. But that said she does lack a bit of Horse Power and I have already pulled my AD X AC seedlings out from under it and put them under a TS1000(150 W) light. What I would really like to get for my veg tent is ViparSpectra XS 1500

Last edited:

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
It can be a double edged sword. There are some hacks who act like experts on YouTube and give out really bad advice. There are definitely some growers here that are 60+, though. I'm in my mid 40s but have been using YouTube since it came out.
I started reading grow journals about a year before I started growing. They were the best. Loved how guys were super honest, and if they messed something up, they would share it. Was pretty good way to learn. Plus all the organic threads and hydro threads. Amazing learning resource. But now with you tube, it's cools because you can Google a strain or a light, and there's a bunch of videos to watch to actually see what a strain looks like, or how a light works. Both are good. 100% agree with you about the bad advice and misinformation that goes on in some of the videos. Also, I'm not sure if some of the forum guys know what Google is, so just ask and I'll explain it 😅

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Red solo cup should come out with a line of seed starter cups with holes predrilled. Looks like that's the most commonly used.
They were all I used when I started out. But then I found that garden stores are usually more than willing to give you nursery pots from plants that didn't make it. Apparently a lot of those stores just toss them. I asked a local place if they had any I could buy off of them and they gave me around forty 4" nursery pots and I like them better than solo cups because they are less brittle. Just clean them in peroxide or bleach before you use them to make sure you don't bring any nasties in with them.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
They were all I used when I started out. But then I found that garden stores are usually more than willing to give you nursery pots from plants that didn't make it. Apparently a lot of those stores just toss them. I asked a local place if they had any I could buy off of them and they gave me around forty 4" nursery pots and I like them better than solo cups because they are less brittle. Just clean them in peroxide or bleach before you use them to make sure you don't bring any nasties in with them.
Gonna have to try that. Used to give clones away, but now I charge like 10 bucks just cuz the pots are getting so dang expensive. 4 or 5 bucks apiece. Starts to add up after awhile. Gonna give it a try for sure