The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

aaroncollins275

Organic Grow Man
Not sure why out of 30 there only 18 or so of us it's crazy but my lil lasts look ti be fine other then the two that are a lil smaller should take off soon tho we shall see I'm for sure down for this grow series with or without the 30 people long as there some of us real ones out there to show true man and womans aspect of been real and sticking to there word to do as we were with the seeds and do the competition...Happy Growing Everyone...

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Not sure why out of 30 there only 18 or so of us it's crazy but my lil lasts look ti be fine other then the two that are a lil smaller should take off soon tho we shall see I'm for sure down for this grow series with or without the 30 people long as there some of us real ones out there to show true man and womans aspect of been real and sticking to there word to do as we were with the seeds and do the competition...Happy Growing Everyone...
Thats cause people suck and the only ones that will ever get another tester seed from me again are the ones who actually participated.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I think you’d be surprised to see how many people are willing to ruin their reputation for a free pack of seeds. It’s too bad, too, because just being normal and honest will get you more opportunities to get great seeds for cheap (or free). Also, when I say “normal and honest”, that’s exactly what I mean. There are a lot of growers who are suck ups who act that way just to get free seeds and they can be spotted pretty easily. That hiddencreekgardens dude is a great example…he came in here riding @Heisenbeans dick and then claimed the seeds were garbage a week later.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Someone counted, and I think their was 23 YouTube guys posting pics. Gonna guess and say there's probably 23 forum guys/gals. So at least 40 growing same strain at the same time, with pics. Pretty good participation I think. Should see some 🔥 by the time its over

I have a Barneys farm "Peppermint Kush" growing that has identical leaf structure to your plant.
Ummm identical leaf structure as the AD X AC seedlings or the Royal Gorilla Clone in the dwc bucket that is coming up? And I just popped a bean of Barney's and it is non other than old school Acapulco Gold and am super excited to get her in my bong ASAP to see if it is anywhere as good as I remembering it being back in the day.
AG RG ADXAC.jpg