The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Got the seeds a week ago today, and they went right into a shot glass for about 8 hours. Sunk to the bottom almost immediately, so put them in wet paper towels, and had little tap roots in around 24 hours. Went right into coco, and this is what they look like after 7 days. 8 out of 9 came up. Ill take those percentages all day!

Attachments

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Not a plant from the comp, but wanted to share. This is a mendo purp×purple indica from c.s.i. Humboldt. Got em to Hopefully find a good purple strain for the folks I grow for. Never had a plant throw out 3 sets of leaves before. At first I thought it would morph back to a normal plant, but so far it's keeping the pattern. Anyone ever had this happen before? Whether it turns out to be a keeper or not remains to be seen, but sure is pretty to look at!

Attachments

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
View attachment 87975View attachment 87976
Here they go. 7 out of 9, not bad at all. Soaked these babies in a shot glass for 24 hrs. Placed them in paper towel for another 24 hrs. Then right into the rapid rooters. After 2 days this is what I got. Good luck to everyone.
Nice. Didn't realize how dirty my clone trays were until I see how nice everyone else's look. Gonna have to do some spring cleaning this weekend.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
All y’all YouTube folks should come over and show people what your about. in the photo of the month contest! I also hear there’s a sweet photo of the Adub this month! check it out.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Not a plant from the comp, but wanted to share. This is a mendo purp×purple indica from c.s.i. Humboldt. Got em to Hopefully find a good purple strain for the folks I grow for. Never had a plant throw out 3 sets of leaves before. At first I thought it would morph back to a normal plant, but so far it's keeping the pattern. Anyone ever had this happen before? Whether it turns out to be a keeper or not remains to be seen, but sure is pretty to look at!
I've seen them do that. Once the plant starts to mature and node offset it becomes a mess. Bushy as hell, hard to deal with.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I've seen them do that. Once the plant starts to mature and node offset it becomes a mess. Bushy as hell, hard to deal with.
not the best photo but this is the ugly mess they turn out to be not worth keeping them imo
1617876127677.png

This is the test run of this cross so i dont think so but hey he might... This is adub
View attachment 87979View attachment 87980
View attachment 87981
Oi shit... That is damn sexy bitch! Man I am really fucking excited to see all these plants come flower time if that's what we are starting with. I think I'm going to just grow 1 missile and the other 2 I will scrog cuz man something tells me I am going to want a couple jars of this cross on the shelf.
Thanks for the pics Evergreengardener.