The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

aaroncollins275

Organic Grow Man
Well got the ladys planted into there forever home cover crop growing back in as I re amended the no-till bed so new cover will grow back and got the plant that was in it harvested so now to see these lady's grow

Attachments

Fixed that for you ;)
Mine are at the same stage right now
I know this all probably seems old hand and meh to OG guys that have been here for a few previous contests, but for me the fact that both you and I and hell 30 + other people are all growing the same cultivar at the same time is tickling the shit out of me. It's like I just bought 30 packs of baseball cards and can't wait to see what's in every pack! lol

Oh... and just for my own knowledge when does a plant officially go from seedling stage to veg stage?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I know this all probably seems old hand and meh to OG guys that have been here for a few previous contests, but for me the fact that both you and I and hell 30 + other people are all growing the same cultivar at the same time is tickling the shit out of me. It's like I just bought 30 packs of baseball cards and can't wait to see what's in every pack! lol
This is the first one I’ve entered here. The last couple of contests kind of went nowhere so it’s good to see people showing some real interest with this one.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Looks like most folks germinate the same way, subtle differences, but mostly the same. Can't wait until I see these plants in different mediums and nutrients as they get older. Feels like we're at the hurry up and wait stage, but in 2 or 3 weeks as the plants get bigger, I think we're going to see some methods that work a little better than others. Only been on this forum for a week or so, but already picked up some pretty good tips and tricks. It would be nice to win, but more than anything I'm hoping it helps me to elevate my game. If I'm growing against some pros, it can't help but to make ya better imho

Looks like most folks germinate the same way, subtle differences, but mostly the same. Can't wait until I see these plants in different mediums and nutrients as they get older. Feels like we're at the hurry up and wait stage, but in 2 or 3 weeks as the plants get bigger, I think we're going to see some methods that work a little better than others. Only been on this forum for a week or so, but already picked up some pretty good tips and tricks. It would be nice to win, but more than anything I'm hoping it helps me to elevate my game. If I'm growing against some pros, it can't help but to make ya better imho
Totally this.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Totally this.
Right? Its like if I play basketball against a bunch of 6th graders, ill dominate and not really get any better. But if I play with a bunch of college kids. I couldn't help but get better if I wanted to compete. And I don't really see this contest as a competition, but I think most guys are gonna bring their A-game, which I hope will motivate me to get better. Nobody wants to have the worst bud pic. But someone's gonna.

Right? Its like if I play basketball against a bunch of 6th graders, ill dominate and not really get any better. But if I play with a bunch of college kids. I couldn't help but get better if I wanted to compete. And I don't really see this contest as a competition, but I think most guys are gonna bring their A-game, which I hope will motivate me to get better. Nobody wants to have the worst bud pic. But someone's gonna.
Yup, when I played AA Midget hockey way back in high school our coach had us play a game vs a team that was one division above us and god damn did we get CRUSHED like 29 to 3 or something ridiculous . But after that ass whooping we didn't loose another game in our own division for like a month! lol

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Yup, when I played AA Midget hockey way back in high school our coach had us play a game vs a team that was one division above us and god damn did we get CRUSHED like 29 to 3 or something ridiculous . But after that ass whooping we didn't loose another game in our own division for like a month! lol
I've been going through some different threads on this forum, and for sure these guys know how to grow. But some of them sound a little older, and It's possible they've never been on YouTube before, so maybe we got the advantage😉

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I've been going through some different threads on this forum, and for sure these guys know how to grow. But some of them sound a little older, and It's possible they've never been on YouTube before, so maybe we got the advantage😉
It can be a double edged sword. There are some hacks who act like experts on YouTube and give out really bad advice. There are definitely some growers here that are 60+, though. I'm in my mid 40s but have been using YouTube since it came out.