Youtube Official post your pics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
The deadline to post your pics here is Aug 5,
Post up to 6 pics under 1 post. Do not post multiple pics under different post. It's a bit taxing to have to go through it all.and see what matches what. All pics will be judged and the winner will be announced Aug 6.

Good luck to everyone.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Chopped all of mine. Took the last 2 almost a week ago. Should of took more pictures before I left them to hang. But here is what I got….some in total darkness with flash and some with just the flash the Crinkle Cut is the frostiest I had so the first 5 are her. Number six is the fast pheno a week before harvest.3DD6CE5D-8F47-455C-90E7-2BCEB95EAD98.jpegCB600D43-6F28-41AB-BBA9-D46A4F943C3D.jpeg80796940-9F31-4CFF-B104-9130DC27FCEB.jpeg8FF7B409-7B4B-4F68-89BA-8A4B84A5BF92.jpegAEF4B188-75E9-4B3A-B078-67102AB68F31.jpeg2DA44D87-7473-4A01-9532-7A064457C4B3.jpeg

Not Given

Has chucked
Sorry I had some bad luck on this grow, I could have done much better. Had tornadoes come through and flipped to flower with an almost 7 day power outage. But still she was a pleasure to grow and a beautiful flower.

071621420.JPG

Thanks for letting me play

071621422.JPG

My yield was 1oz 18g of pure fire.

Mr. Greenz

Well it has been fun, and I have enjoyed seeing how everyone handled their ladies, but all great things must come to an end and I am glad to have made it to the end and to have been a part of this wonderful competition with all you lovely growers! Best of luck to everyone and remember there are no losers in this competition because we get to smoke our entry for this competition, that's a win, right? Cheers boys, we earned it! 😁🤟
Thank you again @Heisenbeans for a wonderful opportunity to be in this competition and I look forward to any new ones I might be able to be a part of in the future!

Stay Dank Fellas
-Mr. Greenz

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Well. This was the best I could do. Fed all advanced nutrients under Gavita leds. First time using advanced, so think I could do better next round. Still. I think they turned out amazing. Glad I got a clone off of each one. Appreciate y’all letting me tag along for the ride. Really lit a fire under my butt and made growing genuinely fun again. It’s definitely carried on with all my other plants I’m still growing. Heisenberg your the man, killer medicine that I can’t wait to share. Thanks again for taking the time to put it all together.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr. Greenz

Wow, I am honored to be chosen as the winner of this awesome competition and I really have enjoyed this competition more than I could have imagined! This competition was amazing and challenging because everyone that participated can really grow some dense, dank, and beautiful buds! I am really lost for words right now, but I just want to thank everyone that participated in this competition, not only for the knowledge that everyone shared but for the friendly comradery and consistent postings from everyone in this competition. And a personal thank you to @Heisenbeans for this wonderful competition and for the ADxAC seeds that gave me a musky tang-orange juice pheno and a minty-earthy pheno that I will be smoking on for the next 30 years. 😂 😁✌