The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Day 22 for these lil ladies. I started with 3 but #2 didn’t like the dose of nutes I threw in early and stunted a bit... #1 and #3 were transplanted into 1 gallon pots with coco amended with worm castings and minerals. They seem happy so far.

View attachment 89488View attachment 89489View attachment 89490
You using a organic based regimen like top dressings etc? I find coco is best ran pure if going the hydro route. Bennies etc are great but not in the form of anything that takes away from the breathability and consistency of the coir. The minerals if feeding a nutrient line can cause a od on stuff you dont need much of. A nice run through of a lite nutrient and calmag solution is a good way to prep the coir before planting etc. You could have your program dialed in if so forget what I said just tossing out what I've learned.

Smokebig43

The Plant Of Love And Peace!
Morn D32 and Dalton nailed it, what a difference a day makes on these girls!
AD X AC A,B,M D32 B.jpg
My scissor threats seem to be working a little bit on M but not nearly enough for my liking and air flow can't be good under all those BIG ASS LEAVES of devil's lettuce. This is my last attempt.... BITCH!
AD X AC M D32.jpg

A & B top leaves are on fire and bright lime color is busting out all over.
AD X AC A,B D32.jpg
AD X AC B D32.jpg
Hope everybody has nice and LIFTED Sunday and I'ma see about doing that directly and fire up my terp pen on some MAYDAY Bubble.
Mayday Bubble.jpg

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Morn D32 and Dalton nailed it, what a difference a day makes on these girls!
View attachment 90190
My scissor threats seem to be working a little bit on M but not nearly enough for my liking and air flow can't be good under all those BIG ASS LEAVES of devil's lettuce. This is my last attempt.... BITCH!
View attachment 90191

A & B top leaves are on fire and bright lime color is busting out all over.
View attachment 90192
View attachment 90193
Hope everybody has nice and LIFTED Sunday and I'ma see about doing that directly and fire up my terp pen on some MAYDAY Bubble.
View attachment 90194
Wanna know what I thinks wrong with those plants, and what you could do different to get then healthier looking? Nothing man. Whatever your doin, it working. They look awesome!

Wanna know what I thinks wrong with those plants, and what you could do different to get then healthier looking? Nothing man. Whatever your doin, it working. They look awesome!
Thx Dshep0613 and I got to be honest man I am not doing much to my girls(It's all H) and they are pretty much in the pocket. PH drift is minimal and they pretty much respond to anything stress wise like a honey badger. I wanna see what Robbyspro tent is looking like cuz something tells me he about to mic drop. The pro growers thread is ridiculous and high times quality looking plants are everywhere.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
What are the water distribution things?
So what I’ve done is pretty simple. I use a large tote filled with solution as my reservoir. Inside my tote I use a smaller pond pump mounted to the side for circulation,I run air stones inside for aeration also. Then I run a 600 gph pond pump from the reservoir to a 9 port manifold that connects 1/4 inch irrigation tubing that run directly to each plant site and are connected to black hole drippers. I hope that makes sense for ya. Just think floraflex…..

led1k

Really Active Member
So what I’ve done is pretty simple. I use a large tote filled with solution as my reservoir. Inside my tote I use a smaller pond pump mounted to the side for circulation,I run air stones inside for aeration also. Then I run a 600 gph pond pump from the reservoir to a 9 port manifold that connects 1/4 inch irrigation tubing that run directly to each plant site and are connected to black hole drippers. I hope that makes sense for ya. Just think floraflex…..
With ya on FlorFlex... I'm looking at the rectangular looking water distribution things... aka "black hole driipers"?

printer

Super Active Member
On a timer or just let her rip?