The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
With ya on FlorFlex... I'm looking at the rectangular looking water distribution things... aka "black hole driipers"?
Black Holes are a unique and innovative top feed dripper manufactured for use in hydroponic applications. 1/2 in and 1/4 in barb option. 1/4 in barb is compatible with standard drip emitters by plugging them into the barb (rec. 2 GPH emitter). Designed with 6 beveled emitter holes with internal raised flats that together reduce clogging. 100% Made in the USA by 100% recycled plastic. Life time leak warranty. Took that straight from the site I got them from

Morn D33
AD X AC A,B,M D33 B .jpg
Looking at the calendar and currently Monday(JOY ) the 3rd & the 15th is my target day for flip so I decided to finally give M the haircut I had been threatening her with. Her main stem and the nodes around it look nice and strong.
AD X AC M Main D33.jpg
I'm just going to leave her top alone for now cuz it looks good to.
AD X AC M Top D33.jpg
A and B are spreading out and looking scrogolicious.
AD X AC A,B D33.jpg
Muhnday.jpg

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Ok so this is it. Supposed to be any way. Two tbls mixed in the soil. Then top dress w two tblsp once or twice a week. Then water. Cant b any easier than that right? I will use it on the two in front. Why? because they are the easiest to get to. If they start leaving the other two behind Ill switch em all over! Any one else using this stuff?

Attachments

wierdly

Fungas Gnat

MidMoGrow

Late with the updates.. Hope were still in it:cool: NIce growth starting to happen and time to Work it... Good Luck to everyone.. May the 4th be with you...lol.. #teammiddmogrow GYO Nectar Bone FED Bigfoot Myco slf 315cmh hI bRIX molasses🌱🌬🔥0427211234b_HDR.jpg0427211234c_HDR.jpg0502210119_HDR.jpg0501212059b.jpg

Attachments

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Nice growth this past week! Transplanted, started feeding em, and put them under a 400w hps. Got some leds for veg ordered, but they seem to coming along. Gonna give em one more week, then transplant to thier forever home and take clones. Should be flipping them the 12th or 13th. 5 weeks from when I opened up the green point pack.

Dalton

Nobody
Nice growth this past week! Transplanted, started feeding em, and put them under a 400w hps. Got some leds for veg ordered, but they seem to coming along. Gonna give em one more week, then transplant to thier forever home and take clones. Should be flipping them the 12th or 13th. 5 weeks from when I opened up the green point pack.
Those where the dates I was shooting for on the flip. Gives a few days after 8 wks for some nice pics!