The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I flipped mine on 420 and they were ready when I flipped them.
This is another example of the knowledge that can be learned in a comp with everyone using the same seeds.
I think your plants were ready to flip sooner than most because you had a great veg.
Might be your super soil, your environment, your watering style or your special guano sauce.
More same seed comps will add to the understanding of what causes some growers to be able to flip sooner.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
This is another example of the knowledge that can be learned in a comp with everyone using the same seeds.
I think your plants were ready to flip sooner than most because you had a great veg.
Might be your super soil, your environment, your watering style or your special guano sauce.
More same seed comps will add to the understanding of what causes some growers to be able to flip sooner.
No special sauce, everything is in the super soil.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Yea I think it's just healthy plants on the veg side. Higher p feeds etc can curb stretch and initiate budding during flip from my understanding but actually maturity takes time and health. My other plants were very mature but all didnt set buds for awhile after flip and all at the same time. It was lower p then I'm used to using. This time I'm gonna use some maxibloom around week 1.5 to pump up the p then switch them over to a slightly higher k feed for the middle then towards the end cut back the phosphorus a bit more. Well see how it goes.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And I am re-using soil so there is some "living" micro-life going on, but not the full monty. I think leftover diluted nutes (organic) is there for good or bad. But I had two that reacted completely different to the same environment. The pheno within a same-strain comp makes a difference as well. I think the people that just did what they always do have the best shot.

I did early and late flipping - and the early one was the keeper (it's the pheno?). My solo top is not gonna "giant" like I hoped, but it's pretty. Way behind some others as far as ripeness (flipped 4/20). The gentle lighting may yet pay dividends. Plenty of time to plump-n-stack. It has a Detroit lean going on, so the angle of the pic will make the difference on the final entry.
IMG_4324.JPG

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.

Also, I really don't want to take cuts.
But I want the "keeper(s)"

Is revegging a 100% method?

If I have to take cuts I will, I just don't feel like setting up my mister, which I did just find tbh... Lol.
View attachment 92530

The 2 bottom plants are similar, in that the lower branches are almost as tall as the tops. I did actually top the bottom right, just to maintain height. I'm not going to veg long enough for it to make a difference.

The top left is tall, typical apical dom plant.

Top right is a mix of both traits, more apical though.
Update.
Trimmed fans only. Seems only tops get expressed. Looks like I lollipopped these plants.
Screenshot_20210530-120046.pngScreenshot_20210530-120049.png

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Anyone else have this going on? I would guess its just a variegation being its only on a few leaves and not all over the plant.

View attachment 92743
That does look like a leaf variegation. I had a couple of them and documented one here:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
It dont mean shit. I'm not in the business of playing games or doing childish shit. I already explained what happened. Everyone in this contest got the same exact seeds from the same exact cup.besjdes hotwired. I even told @Evergreengardener a month ago who I sent the seeds to. He was excluded from that part of the contest , not Jack shit wrong with the seeds he got. They are stardawg Corey regs.
Who is the daddy on those Corey regs?

Streetpro09

Tester
That does look like a leaf variegation. I had a couple of them and documented one here:
Nice! I'll have to take a better picture once i get the plant out.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Just finishing stretch and starting to bud. Cleaned up all the lowers and took like 10 main branches off each plant to open them up and take some cuts. Plants are healthiest ones in the room full praying with roots popping out the bottom of pots. Feeding flora flex salts.
20210530_231442.jpg20210530_231450.jpg20210530_231455.jpg20210530_231834.jpg20210530_231429.jpg20210530_231438.jpg