The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210528-222941_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210528-223048_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210528-223033_Gallery.jpg
They are starting to climb now. Dominance is showing in the center finally. Middle plant was topped unintentionally similar to the haf does it. Had a vent clamp fall on it lol. Happy little mistakes. The rest Werent so happy, Still doing dumb shit but still chewing this oversized bite till the end.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Ok so it wasnt me. My digital timer is taking a shit. I never had one fail I figured it would just stop working. It's been doing whatever it wants. Using old schedules, not following the schedule however its feeling I guess. It was on 24 straight the other day my poor flower tent and comp plants were pissed. Gave em 24 dark then put it back to the 13/11. Wake up today everything is off. It went back to the schedule from like a month and a half again. So I'll b putting in a new one later. Anyone have this happen? It seems like software more than anything to me.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ok so it wasnt me. My digital timer is taking a shit. I never had one fail I figured it would just stop working. It's been doing whatever it wants. Using old schedules, not following the schedule however its feeling I guess. It was on 24 straight the other day my poor flower tent and comp plants were pissed. Gave em 24 dark then put it back to the 13/11. Wake up today everything is off. It went back to the schedule from like a month and a half again. So I'll b putting in a new one later. Anyone have this happen? It seems like software more than anything to me.
Is it a WiFi or Bluetooth timer that you configure with a phone? I could see one of those acting that way if they are cheap.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here are some pics of mine from today after I pruned off some lower bud sites and large fan leaves from their undercarriage. BTW, I know @JohnFonda mentioned this in an earlier post, but have any more of you noticed that the short bushy phenotype has no sense of apical dominance? I haven't topped mine and look at how tall the side branches are compared to the main cola. I did, however, break the top inch of the stem just before I took the picture (as you can see) so she is topped now :rolleyes:

Right Plant (short bushy pheno)
2021-05-29_ADUBxACookies-05.jpg
2021-05-29_ADUBxACookies-06.jpg

Middle plant (topped in veg)
2021-05-29_ADUBxACookies-03.jpg
2021-05-29_ADUBxACookies-04.jpg

Left plant (au naturale)
2021-05-29_ADUBxACookies-01.jpg
2021-05-29_ADUBxACookies-02.jpg

All three
2021-05-29_ADUBxACookies-07.jpg

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Is it a WiFi or Bluetooth timer that you configure with a phone? I could see one of those acting that way if they are cheap.
Its mid range. Not the cheapest not the best. You get what you paid for just doesnt hold as true anymore. Companies cutting cost every chance they can get cause it's cheaper to build 10 pieces of shit than 1 solid unit. Well on the cheap side it still does still though. That's all still trash. Anyway yea well fuck it I got backup otw.

printer

Super Active Member
The topped H plant rooted. Then there were three. I am trying to decide if I should up pot them one more time or just flower them in the one gallons. I did it before, almost like a beer cup grow, you are constantly watering. By the time you are done it is almost like there is no media, just roots.

I have not touched my flower room lights since the last bunch I ran, the lights were just tossed up as the need arose. I think I may have to redo them to get the most out of the space. But I am unsure how I will go with these plants. I never planed on doing 'get me high' plants as I really need my CBD fix. I have not had much luck with the Cherry Wine seeds, two that grew, three (or was it four) that gave it up just out of the gate. Not sure why, going to try a different approach. The two that are doing well, it will be a while before they will be put to flower and I find out if they are male or female. Will have to take clones of of them and if one is female clone them to get the number of plants I need. By the time they are ready to flower the THC plants should be done. Not my plan but I will roll with it. Will find out how many ladies I have from Old ST1R's four I planted also. May have to run out and get some mop buckets as pots for them also.

Got the Pulse Pro humping stats for me. I had it in the wrong spot for stats at first but I got her going the right way now. You guys have no idea what's coming at you :sneaky:

This here is Big Bush. She's hopefully going to be a Stardawg according to uncle H. The Pulse website says to place the Pro vertically right below the canopy for stats. I just fed them 2 hours ago and they were quite dry. Drooping right now but recovering nicely. I wont take closeups cause you guys will get too jelly :giggle:

DSCN0799.JPG

Huh? Is that a sugar coat on those leaves? I really hope these are Stardawg.
DSCN0800.JPG

Look at these stats. So hot :devilish:

Temp = 77
RH = 52.8%
Dew Point = 58.4%
VPD = 1.3kPa
CO2 = 632