The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I know we're mostly a bunch of stoners here, so here's some clues for the comp I have picked up.
It is about one bud picture
The best bud pics are usually from a few weeks before the plant is done.
Flipping on 4/20 to try and harvest before the 'pic' deadline makes no sense - I am an idiot LOL
Glad I kept one un-flipped...IMG_3824.JPG

Butlers ridge

Really Active Member
I wonder if that one girl on the washing machine is super happy? On Cinemax some girls were always sitting on thier washing machine. Must like laundry I guess.🤔 It would be cool to flower a plant on a washing machine, and set the spin cycle to come on every so often. See if the vibrations made em grow any different
Lol yes too funny was only sitten there for the pic tho

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Beautiful. Gonna have to go back and see what ya did to get em looking like that. There's a few more growers over here that have thier grow dialed in. Thought maybe the forum guys would be kinda stuck doin the same old stuff, but seems like you guys try different things and share what works and doesn't. Much better growers than I had anticipated. Makes this contest much more interesting!
There’s a lot of older and good natured growers here who all get along (mostly). I like this place because it’s not full of new growers who act like they are experts just because they don’t kill their plants before harvest.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Yesterday the plants went to finish tent and were flipped. Found out the veg tent had been on 24 / 7 since a timer screw up and I am not a fan of that light regime so instead of flipping right to 11 on 13 off I am going to start 13 on 11 off for a week and work my way down. Just me I am sure but I think a drastic light change is tough on the plant. Tent looks bare right now but these plants are vigorous won't take long.

These plants with one topping make a great multi tops on each plant. Time to get a couple of clones

Picts
HB comp plants flip.jpg

HB comp plants flip 1.jpg

HB comp plants flip 2.jpg

650 watts timber cobs
2 - 4 ft solarcure UV
modified soil
TPS One Nuits when needed

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Yesterday the plants went to finish tent and were flipped. Found out the veg tent had been on 24 / 7 since a timer screw up and I am not a fan of that light regime so instead of flipping right to 11 on 13 off I am going to start 13 on 11 off for a week and work my way down. Just me I am sure but I think a drastic light change is tough on the plant. Tent looks bare right now but these plants are vigorous won't take long.

These plants with one topping make a great multi tops on each plant. Time to get a couple of clones

Picts
View attachment 89749

View attachment 89750

View attachment 89752

650 watts timber cobs
2 - 4 ft solarcure UV
modified soil
I try and give myself a week of decreasing light before flip. Then flip day under 24 darkness and off we go!
Planning on May 1st for flip day.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Picts
View attachment 89749

View attachment 89750

View attachment 89752

650 watts timber cobs
2 - 4 ft solarcure UV
modified soil
Beautiful!!!

Dalton

Nobody

Picts
View attachment 89749

View attachment 89750

View attachment 89752

650 watts timber cobs
2 - 4 ft solarcure UV
modified soil
Have you always done a 11 on 13 off schedule vs the 12/12?