The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 40 from flip.
Top dressed some MBP and castings a few days ago, keeping the soil happy.
Been pretty hands off on this grow water only except for one dose of calmag, and not sure I even needed that.
Crazy how #1 pheno is fading already, she's gonna be an early girl for sure. Never had one come on this quick.
Smells fantastic, sweet, berry, licorice and super greasy._DSC0504-crop.JPG#1 (2).JPG

#2 is stacking nicely and plumping up, putting on a little purple.
Smells of sweet berry no anise scent yet, non greasy like #1. #2 (1).JPG#2 (2).JPG

I loved them StardawgxCorey regs u sent me bout yr n half ago.. Best chem strain ive had. Popd 2, got 2 nice females.
Thx
Did someone say Corey?

DSCN0803.JPG

DSCN0804.JPG

These are just lil babies. So delicious 🥰

ps.................................not a drop of calmag so far. This is also my very first flower under LED.

Today I rule this website................tomorrow the world!! Fear my Scorpion Diablo!! Beg me not to take second place as well!!
hysterical laughter coming from somewhere

It's a madhouse!! A madhouse!! Wait!! I need to check my VPD again!! 1.2?!?! YES!!

Last edited:

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.
Trimmed fans only. Seems only tops get expressed. Looks like I lollipopped these plants.
View attachment 92732View attachment 92733
Update.
Flowering in 4-5 days I think. I doubled pot size. Should be enough time for the roots to re-establish.

I'm so fuckin late but whatever. As long as I beat @JohnFonda 😎🧜‍♂️

Two in front are the plants that were attacked and uprooted. The 2 behind we're the backups.

I think the back ups were planted week 2 or 3?

I guess I can follow my updates if I really need to know.

Screenshot_20210531-062136.pngScreenshot_20210531-062139.png

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Update.
Flowering in 4-5 days I think. I doubled pot size. Should be enough time for the roots to re-establish.

Two in front are the plants that were attacked and uprooted. The 2 behind we're the backups.

View attachment 92814View attachment 92815
You better flip now if you want any chance. You gonna be getting your pistils coming in by the time the comp ends lol. Kinda sad cuz usually my plants would be so big by now I'd be afraid To flip them indoors. All good though. Took on more than I Could handle at the moment. Still gonna end up with lotsa fire

printer

Super Active Member
Update.

View attachment 92814View attachment 92815
Still behind you. I think I will be flipping in the next couple of days. I need to redo mounting my lights but it is going to get hot out tomorrow for at least a week and I have to use the cool weather to do yard mantenance today.