The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
5 we're away and alive. Til I dropped the phome on one trying to get a pic. Theyre in the back where the light is the weakest. Is a 2x4 with 6500k and 5500k led strips added to existing t5s. And 350watts of qb132 jammin on the near side.
Flower tent is another 350 of qb132 in 3k around a qb96 with a 185 driver pushing wide open. 0328211718.jpg0328211800.jpg
A couplw lighta for my dude @Bustenbeans and 2 more ready to go. If I can just get the damn strips 😄0328212003.jpg0328212002.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Skillet? Some Christian rock band or something? Not bad but a bit off my style :geek:
Me too. My rock FM station plays a live track everyday @420 p.m. usually omw to get my daughter. I blast it.
The worst part for me of the pandemic was not seeing a show for a year. Some of my favs in concert when I was younger haha. Sevendust , taproot, korn, limp bizkit, rhcp, the foo. Shit even pearl jam and dmb play some killer shows. All the large venurles around here are ampitheaters. Great vibes. Great dugs too. If ur into that sorta thing 🍄

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Looks like everyone is having good success with germination. Can't wait to see everything going in the next couple weeks. Expect super vigorous plants, about medium height and good stretch in flower. Not huge yielders but they will.make up for it in potency. Also expect ridiculous frost and rails.