The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Allow me to begin the real shit talk.

This guy ain't gonna make it
Careful now, Dudes wearing overalls. Clearly he knows what hes doing around the farm!
Not pictured here, @Butlers ridge 's sweetass mullet, and a 3/4" ton!!
Don't count the country boys out.
Oh and he just picked up a sf4000 if that dont mean hes serious then, One of Ty's lights @ 350 watt with the 450 SF. Hes gonna have 800 true what's over these mofos! Watchoutnow. Dontsleeponmyboy.

But this is a picture competition. So we're gonna work on homies picture taking and posting abilities 😄

Morning Y'all! Wink.
I aint never been in a competition before. This is funnnnnnn

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Well looks like I may be bowing out. USPS might be giving yall too much of a headstart. Last time this happened took almost a month and a half for my car part to get to me. Shit literally hasn't moved since day 1. I'll look into YouTube etc. but I was already extending myself for this comp. I'll keep yall posted. Now I know where hotwired was. Down at usps sabatoging the shipments.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Well looks like I may be bowing out. USPS might be giving yall too much of a headstart. Last time this happened took almost a month and a half for my car part to get to me. Shit literally hasn't moved since day 1. I'll look into YouTube etc. but I was already extending myself for this comp. I'll keep yall posted. Now I know where hotwired was. Down at usps sabatoging the shipments.
Pm an address ill 2 day them