The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

BooBeats

Mail call! Received 6 comp seeds, started 4 right away, stashing 2 for a future run. Thank you Heisen, can't wait to see what fire these hold. Also have 2 Dubstep seedlings started a few days ago along with 2 GG4xSour Tangie from Sacred Cut.

Old ST1R you're a real one for helping get these to us and a big thank you for the extra seeds of yours. Canucks you won't be disappointed, this man has blessed us with 20+ seeds of different crosses. I'm limited on space but started 4 Dubgum in the Dub spirit of this run. Feel free to dm your info i'd be more than happy to at least cover shipping fees. Very greatful for you sending these! Today is a good day

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Mail call! Received 6 comp seeds, started 4 right away, stashing 2 for a future run. Thank you Heisen, can't wait to see what fire these hold. Also have 2 Dubstep seedlings started a few days ago along with 2 GG4xSour Tangie from Sacred Cut.

Old ST1R you're a real one for helping get these to us and a big thank you for the extra seeds of yours. Canucks you won't be disappointed, this man has blessed us with 20+ seeds of different crosses. I'm limited on space but started 4 Dubgum in the Dub spirit of this run. Feel free to dm your info i'd be more than happy to at least cover shipping fees. Very greatful for you sending these! Today is a good day
The regs weren't mine. They came from @Old ST1R

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’m sensing a pattern…this time it was sent priority, and no updates since it left Pensicola, just like last time it was shipped 1st class. If this package is late, too, I’m gonna be so pissed at the USPS. Maybe we need to have a 3rd forum contest named “The official Heisenbeans ‘I Got Fucked by the USPS’ Competition” 😉🤣

C2BEFA16-E244-4200-BAE8-CA74FBEB9111.png

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Ahh, so you’re the mystery Canuck!

I’m sure you’ll like those Dubgums. I’ve got a few finishing right now. Check out my thread if you wanna see what they can do.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I remember a few years back on RIU, I had a couple threads going on my outdoor grows.
The Stool would have to interject some kinda negative bullshit about something.
I would look at pics of his spindly shit and think dude you got no room to give advice to me.
I'll blow your shit out of the water any day.
When I first started growing I saw so much shit that even as a newbie I was like yall are smoking too much of your moldy product to be coming up with these ideas and bro science. Really made me stear away from street weed as much as possible. All the chems and crazy shit people would do to save a harvest let alone the shit they use to grow.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Look at her up close with a small magnifier. She's got 2 sets of leaves or she topped herself. Look close :alien:
I know they are there I can see them but just so behind. Decided I won’t cull it. I’m just used to culling seed that’s not preforming. It’s not everyone’s style. I regularly toss plants I don’t like the look of or one that just don’t keep up. Hell I may have even tossed some plants that could have potentially turned out great...