The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
But uncle chunky says yer a narcissist H. He also said I'm not too smart. I'm so hurt right now 🙄
That dude has issues. I remember when he threw away all.my stuff because he fuked up germination. Put seeds in some giant ass peat pellets on a cold ass floor or something. Than he started in on the Greenpoint thread. I told him straight up he was being an asshole. Let me go back and find the shit

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I swear to God this is the truth, nothing but the truth. The dude was ragging on gu for all.kinds of stupid shit. This was MY FIRST post in response. It was not changed or edited. Any of the mods here can see these post were not changed or edited.
Screenshot_20210328-211947_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was just tired of hearing him complain over and over.

Than this was his stupid ass response.

Screenshot_20210328-212438_Samsung Internet.jpg

So at that point I was just over it. Amos egged him on also.

None of this shit was doctored or made up. This is the facts.

Back on track!!

I may not be smart, but I have big issues!

DEMON BABIES!! YA!! Look at them already covered in frost!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 🥶🥶👽:devilish::devilish:

DSCN0726.JPG

Extreme closeup of the frost in case some of you are blind................

DSCN0728.JPG

That's right. Who's the man!!?!?!

ps............................that nug is a lower nug of cookie breath tester #5 fed with ZERO bloom nutes. Dyna Gro Foliage Pro and Grow used from start to finish with Protekt. I may add a little bit of Mag Pro this time @ 5 or 6 weeks in flower. Just a drop might make a difference in more trichomes.

Last edited:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
He the kind of dude that picks his ass and eats his own buggers and shit. Buys his grandma sweaters and shit for Christmas. The dude has flower pots on his back porch for fuks sake with actual flowers in them . Pansies and shit.
I remember a few years back on RIU, I had a couple threads going on my outdoor grows.
The Stool would have to interject some kinda negative bullshit about something.
I would look at pics of his spindly shit and think dude you got no room to give advice to me.
I'll blow your shit out of the water any day.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I remember a few years back on RIU, I had a couple threads going on my outdoor grows.
The Stool would have to interject some kinda negative bullshit about something.
I would look at pics of his spindly shit and think dude you got no room to give advice to me.
I'll blow your shit out of the water any day.
As I have gotten older and wiser, it's easier to just put them on ignore. They may occasionally have a good point - but would you care? It's not worth the time. If they happen to run the site or are in on it's management - leave.

I have open accounts on several forums that I never visit. The last post is usually something nasty :ROFLMAO:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You win by growing trees....asshats abound.

Oh yeah...it took me a while to learn that very thing..

And I like to grow what i like...i dont give a shit about politics anymore...it was like fleeing a cult...hallelujah

And now...i put it all into organically growing...i like beastly plants...so that is how I grow...the rest is immaterial.

Fuck the haters...grow for you....i sure as shit grow for me...

And all that energy put into organic growing produces the best flowers...I am telling you !!!

Fuck a plunky fool...a useless tool.....an other haters...grow fire...win that way...IT IS THE BEST WAY !!

I am super high...smoking a fat sack of bridezilla today...ground is too loose to work...later today i have to clean the garage from a brake job... manly shit...makes me happy. And i have 2 doobs of some diesel cross to make that feel right.

Cracking as we speak....Growning is Believing man,,,,,and i remeber fat buds.
3 purple punch
3 animal cookies X motorbreath
3 aninal cookies X blue dream

Oh JJS County Line Diesel PRODUCES...i have 2 and 1 is going the purplest i have ever seen in my grow....Smells like diesel nlueberry heaven.

I grow for me.....and man I am the toughest critic in the room (on me)

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I grow for me.....and man I am the toughest critic in the room (on me)
Yahtzee.

I grow for me - I take pics for others.

i like beastly plants...
I thought that was cool for a bit - but I refer you to the previous quote. I don't need that much smoke FOR ME. I want them to mature enough in veg to be a good representation of the strain - with minimal input from me. And I don't care if I pull an ounce per plant or three.

Except for a few phenominal strains I have happened into, after it's cured I just keep a quart of the best. The rest gets hashed or decarbed for edibles. And those few strains are strains suited for me, that I like, your results may vary - which is also a good point - I'll hoard and put effort into long term storage. We all are growing the same beans here. Betcha mine and yours will taste/smoke different. :) I bet side by side I would like mine better and you would like yours :)