The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sweet! Now we can start catching moon beams and get these ladies growing! BwaaahahahahView attachment 86305
Just in case you didn't get the inside joke...I posted this shortly before you signed up here and is what I was referring to in that post. Click on it and you will see my post in that thread. :ROFLMAO:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Shiiiitttt!! But did u get stickersView attachment 86301
Thats the last pack of dubstep I have, be thankful as shit. I doubt they will ever be made again. Thats also the last sticker I had in the drawer. I grabbed it when I grabbed the dubstep. The rest of rhe old i stuff i have im not coming off of. Can be useful in the future for trades and such. I still have packs of cookies n chem, nightrider, OBS , a few others.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Man this thread is moving right along. Just checked tracking, looks like mine landed in my PO box yesterday.
Suppose to get my Lemon Tree S1s today?
Plan is to pack my little 2x4 with 2 Heisen comp plants, 2 Lemon Tree, 2 Purple Badlands and
2 Night Riders. Gonna pop half packs of my GP regs and hope to get 2 females.
Hopefully my plan works out.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Speaking of creating Autos . From what I’ve tried your strains have never lacked fire 🔥. I’m just hoping you can crack that rare combination of both quality and yield that makes it worthwhile , otherwise it’s always debatable if it’s worth the hassle to go there .

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Just in case you didn't get the inside joke...I posted this shortly before you signed up here and is what I was referring to in that post. Click on it and you will see my post in that thread. :ROFLMAO:
I got it! Hahah and I thought we were just making fun of Uncle John. Bwahahah good stuff

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I had one of these exact, diff PKG, 2 hrs later showed out for delivery.
I've had that happen before, too. My mail actually already came today, which is earlier than usual, but it wasn't in there. There's still plenty of time for the seeds to arrive before they need to get wet so I hope they just got caught up at a location and didn't get damaged.