The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Got around 100 plants in here in coco. Plants def growing uneven which i dont like and dont need when timers are needed for watering. Mac 1 on the right is slow growing. Purple punch and gg4 is in the middle and gg4 cross is on the left which you can't really see

The big plant is Topanga stars. I just moved her in here to flower out.

20210319_174807.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Got around 100 plants in here in coco. Plants def growing uneven which i dont like and dont need when timers are needed for watering. Mac 1 on the right is slow growing. Purple punch and gg4 is in the middle and gg4 cross is on the left which you can't really see

The big plant is Topanga stars. I just moved her in here to flower out.

View attachment 86345
I'm always amazed at the spread of some of you's guys!!
What kinda leds u rocking in that monster room!?

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I have been using the one by true plant sciences for about 2 years now in coco and have less trouble than any of the others I have tried. 12 ml in veg 10 ml in bloom a bit of their signal bloom additive and that is all. I have been keeping PH a bit high for coco at about 6.2 to 6.4 with Zero problems for a change. Just buy some PH up as the nuits knock the water way down, I use calcitic lime about 3ml and never look back. The nuits already have microbes in it and humic acid just not much missing.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I have been using the one by true plant sciences for about 2 years now in coco and have less trouble than any of the others I have tried. 12 ml in veg 10 ml in bloom a bit of their signal bloom additive and that is all. I have been keeping PH a bit high for coco at about 6.2 to 6.4 with Zero problems for a change. Just buy some PH up as the nuits knock the water way down, I use calcitic lime about 3ml and never look back. The nuits already have microbes in it and humic acid just not much missing.

Have you let your water sit for a bit?

Depending on nutes used it drops down to various PH levels. For example in Jacks 321 formula it will fall down to 5.2 but after 30 minutes will rise to 5.8

In their finish line of salts it will fall down to 4.7 but rise to 5.5 after a day and will be 6.3 after a week.

Its interesting to just to let nutes sit in water for a bit and see how it settles out.

I don't know if goes up in PH in coco or you need to PH it before you water. Ive just let it sit in a 60 gal barrel

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

These are the ones I'm running in that room.

Got a dimmer control system running all of em. Has a sunset and sunrise feature that is pretty cool. I'm only running at 60% power right now.