The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I am growing my first auto now, (zkittles from seedsman) and so far it looks like a plant should at 3 weeks. I like the concept of having a constant corner plant in the veg space, don't know yet if I'll like it in practice. Light height differences might be an issue requiring highchairs for the younglings as they rotate through.

I can definitely see the attraction for outdoor growers with harsh early winters. There is a market.
For some, it's at the point, you need to have a crop in by the last of June or early July before the planes and choppers start flying.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
12/19/2020 looks good on paper
That was the Homecoming Queen from @J.James. And entirely worth the 56 days - cloned and re-cloned - may clone those. The quantity was what you would expect from an eary finisher, but the buzz makes up for it. Exceptional smoke.

But it took about 4 drops of a few beans each to find the one girl in the pack. So the 56 day thing can be decieving LOL

WJS

I checked the mail today and found the comp beans. I’m looking to learn from more experienced indoor growers. Heisen, thanks for the chance. What do you look for in structure and flowers to discriminate between strains. About all I know is sativa, indica, male or female.LOL, WJS

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have a feeling mine aren’t going to arrive by tomorrow. Tracking hasn’t updated since the 16th and yesterday I got the “it’s still in its way and expected to arrive in time” update that usually changes to “it’s running late and you’ll know when it arrives when it gets there”. 🤞🏻