The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Comp seeds showed up! @Heisenbeans Thanks for hooking me up with the GMOs! Can't wait to see what 🔥 awaits!
View attachment 86320
I was like how did you get that than realized you won't photo of the month. I was like wtf im.packaging shit I dont remember or what. I have about 30 packs left of the testers I think. Those GMO AC haven't even been released yet. I think k rhe next drop is when they are coming out

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I was like how did you get that than realized you won't photo of the month. I was like wtf im.packaging shit I dont remember or what. I have about 30 packs left of the testers I think. Those GMO AC haven't even been released yet. I think k rhe next drop is when they are coming out
edit: I now see he won November.
Well actually he has a great photo up for this months contest. Very well may be one of the top contenders at the end of the month but he hasn’t actually won yet 🤣

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thats the last pack of dubstep I have, be thankful as shit. I doubt they will ever be made again. Thats also the last sticker I had in the drawer. I grabbed it when I grabbed the dubstep. The rest of rhe old i stuff i have im not coming off of. Can be useful in the future for trades and such. I still have packs of cookies n chem, nightrider, OBS , a few others.
Ive been on the hb teain since the gg4/ghost og I ran 2 plus years ago. Choo Choo im riding this train!! Ty sir!!!

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
But I can assure you the gmo ac was pure fire 🔥 I ran them testers
Yes sir thanks for remembering! Patience is a virtue 😂! Those look absolute 🔥 by the way.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
edit: I now see he won November.
Well actually he has a great photo up for this months contest. Very well may be one of the top contenders at the end of the month but he hasn’t actually won yet 🤣
Heisens ice cream is hard to fuck with. I haven't found one that tops it yet...and believe me , @Bustenbeans and I have been hunting through packs all winter. Twinkle Tart comes close tho. Now I'm strictly talking bag appeal and great smoke. Not many check every box uk.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm undecided if I want to grow in coco, dwc buckets or rdwc. I still have a tent set up on rdwc that I can use.

Its tough because I'm just beginning to grow in coco. Have grown several years in dwc and rdwc but the grey algae ruined that for me.
I'm wondering if I could try the rdwc again and be hopeful the grey algae doesn't return.

Tough choices lol

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
I'm undecided if I want to grow in coco, dwc buckets or rdwc. I still have a tent set up on rdwc that I can use.

Its tough because I'm just beginning to grow in coco. Have grown several years in dwc and rdwc but the grey algae ruined that for me.
I'm wondering if I could try the rdwc again and be hopeful the grey algae doesn't return.

Tough choices lol
Go Coco and get a salt based nutrient line. You will thank me later 🙂

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

Tough choices lol
Did u figure out the source of the algae? Water temps?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Is this the original AC you had before you started this site you're using to make these crosses?
I believe you had the AC and the Wedding Cake back then.