The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Little do you'll know i have a good friend of mine I've known a while. He use to buy my shit , anyway he recently got into growing and I gave him these seeds like 4 months ago , he came over when I was chopping to get some clones and asked if I had any seeds. I had 1 plant and pulled out like 30 seeds I think that were done. He popped them and like 3 months later he calls me, he rarely calls me , and says how fukin crazy those plants turned out.
This is what you'll growing right now.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have about 300 seeds that came out on the right side of the air lift when I shuck. I never fuk with rhat pile I just leave em in a pile until I'm done. Anyway there pretty ass seeds just all mixed up with like 21 different strains. I think I'm gonna split that shit up and give them away for rhe photo of the month contest.

Keyown1

Super Active Member
I couldn't agree more, but there is still the unknown element, the grower and the environment they create....
There is one thing I can say about these plants, is that they are very hardy. If you've seen any of my grows then you know I don't baby seeds or seedlings. These plants have been on autopilot since I transplanted to pots. Today was there second ever watering lol.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There is one thing I can say about these plants, is that they are very hardy. If you've seen any of my grows then you know I don't baby seeds or seedlings. These plants have been on autopilot since I transplanted to pots. Today was there second ever watering lol.
Conversely - I just grow for smoke for me and am not worried about big yields, just healty plants at the end. I don't blast the lumens or the nutes. Let the plant do what it's going to do and keep it alive and green. And they are still killing it.

or purple - purple is cool 🤪

Keyown1

Super Active Member
Conversely - I just grow for smoke for me and am not worried about big yields, just healty plants at the end. I don't blast the lumens or the nutes. Let the plant do what it's going to do and keep it alive and green. And they are still killing it.

or purple - purple is cool 🤪
I grow for smoke and the love of gardening. I usually cover my expenses(so the wife doesn't kill me) and give away a crapload to my small circle of friends. Believe it or not this was supposed to be a collective, that somehow turned into YOU grow it and WE'LL smoke it lol.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I grow for smoke and the love of gardening. I usually cover my expenses(so the wife doesn't kill me) and give away a crapload to my small circle of friends. Believe it or not this was supposed to be a collective, that somehow turned into YOU grow it and WE'LL smoke it lol.
I could definitely pull my weight in a collective LOL

If they smoke it but don't grow why are you paying for anything?

Keyown1

Super Active Member
was supposed to be a few plants, that ballooned into ebb n flow, then drippers, then multiple lights, then leads......etc.etc.
you should have seen the 50 superhot pepper plants I grew off a bet and don't even really like hot food, or the bananas I spent 3 years babying knowing they don't produce in my zone. I tend to go overboard with these types of things.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I would sprinkle diatomaceous earth in the areas that they are entering into the tent. DE will kill both crickets and stink bugs.
I've tried DE several times in the past and it never worked for me.

I used to use soil in bags and I would get spider mites from it. I never seen spider mites before until I bought soil. I had some foot tall plants that I let get absolutely infested with mites to see what would kill em. One of the things I tried was DE and even bought an air sprayer to spray the dust on em. Did work. I ended up just pouring the DE on em. Still didn't work. I had so much DE on the plants that it ended up killing the plant along a lot quicker than the mites.

I found out just spraying the plants with water and keeping humidity high gets rid of em.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
You mean by treated like the coco as in feed wise and water frequency. Soli shouldn't be getting any food for awhile and should take longer in between waterings. You need more of a wet dry cycle as with coco you always want it moist. Even for outdoor veggies in potting mix I'll mix in extra perlite to keep em from choking up.( wet perlite before using it) keeps dust from getting in your lungs. More perlite = more frequent watering but if your doing hydro this can be ok. I'm running 3g pots of only coco and they get it twice a day and are still too dry for my liking come morning. I used to not mind hand watering the personals but now I'm over it. Floraflex is round the corner.
I was told to keep plants moist in coco always. Never can over water them.

This is false. Young plants in coco can clearly be overwatered as I have done this.

Want the coco moist not wet and water away from where the roots will be to get the roots to grow to find the water..

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Closet grow
I need a small veg tent
I need better lights
wow, I could flower something in here too!
Need a bigger tent
Need more lights...

Yeah, I have no clue what you mean :cool:
Story of my indoor growing alrighty, first I was ok with just pulling a grow off with 2 plants for making a pain salve, then it was I want bigger buds, then I want bigger denser buds, it's been a fun road,

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Story of my indoor growing alrighty, first I was ok with just pulling a grow off with 2 plants for making a pain salve, then it was I want bigger buds, then I want bigger denser buds, it's been a fun road,
I think that common sense finally overrode hobby.
I have two flower tents (40"x40"), a baby tent (2'x1.5' by 2' tall) And a closet for veg. Light and ventillation replacement or upgrade is all that is in my future for now. I can run a perfect rotation if I quit dropping so many beans at once and crowding shit...

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I was told to keep plants moist in coco always. Never can over water them.

This is false. Young plants in coco can clearly be overwatered as I have done this.

Want the coco moist not wet and water away from where the roots will be to get the roots to grow to find the water..
What kind of pot? I had some neglected Clones that were going wet dry with coco and they seemed to really like it lol. They grew really quick above and below. This is my first coco run without perlite and I started in 1 gallon pots but so far no issue. I seen drip systems blow up from seedlings so it's hard to say. I think coir consistency/ec can have a effect here too. Finer coir that is mostly pith could cause this. A nice blended coir that has long fiber helps keep it aerated