The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I’m not flipping mine until sometime during the first week of May, that’ll leave them at 8ish weeks of flower at the deadline.
Extra veg time = more good shit.
I'm with u!
Except I left my kloner unplugged. Poor girls.... They were looking good too. Fml. Dosi is not happy. I think she needs some cal mag and a haircut. 0418210836a.jpg0418210836.jpg0418210841_HDR.jpg
Comp seeds are locked in to there new pots.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Contest-schmontest... I see a lot of people with issues are doing stuff specifically for the comp that they don't normally do.
Not me brother, not anymore! 🤪
The skinnier of the two phenos had better sprout growth, and are opening some self-sustaining leaves. Topped it It'll have a few days of veg to get settled before flip.
IMG_3595.JPG
The other is behind, and will stay a tree. It's either flip it un-topped, or top it early - or wait.
But I have room for a little tree, and they always look good. So that is the one contest concession I am making.
IMG_3596.JPG
All in all, I think the roots on these are probably killikng it right now, and the top will explode after flipIMG_3598.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Anyone that already doesn't know I run 4 tops because it's easy and quick. Any topping breaks that apical dominance that makes a fat center cola, but limitint the limbs makes 4 respectable tops, and it's not too much plant for a small (2-3g) pot to support.

A few tricks I have honed over a year or so. Happy accidents, trying new shit, whatever. I top high, at the next node. Just shy of a FIM.
You can hold up the leaves on the node that is getting chopped and get a nice clean cut. It'll slowly shrivel and die in flower like a leaf stem. But when it does there is no dry scar - which is a weak point for heavy limbs to cause it to split later.
IMG_3603.JPG
On my GMO Cake, node three has a finding nemo sprout. I probably wont keep the lower sprouts because it would be really uneven for a canopy later. but topping it anyway and leaving 6 should help sort out which 4 to keep. Or maybe just keep the next two and do a manifold.
IMG_3604.JPG

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Plants sprayed with spinosad and moved under the Amare Indoor Sun Bar 3 @ 20% power or 10k lumens at plant level on an 18/6 cycle. Spinosad was mixed at a rate of 2 oz per gallon and used as a foliar and root drench. Sticky traps deployed to catch any other pests that might wanna check out my grow.
View attachment 88898 View attachment 88899 View attachment 88900

This is the Amare Indoor Sun Bar 6 that I had custom built by victor last year. I am using 1/2 of it in a 2 x 4 Gorilla grow tentView attachment 88901 View attachment 88902
Lookin sweet bro! Clean.

Prob the best strain I ever made. You'll gonna be like wtf when these plants go to flower. That AC is a beast.
This is why I topped 7 of 8 so I could take clones. I'm not doing the reveg thing, fuck that. I just fed them 5 minutes ago. They will be up and praying in an hour or so :geek:

These plants are in a special side room with four HLG V2 100's @ 4k hanging in it.

DSCN0747.JPG

The untopped runt is catching up to the topped plants. I'm betting on this one to be the winner :giggle:

DSCN0746.JPG

DSCN0745.JPG

These 2 are growing shit all over the place. Nice side branching.

DSCN0744.JPG

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I took pics of the sides and tops of each plant and will create two posts.
I searched for preflowers and don't see any yet. #6 has 6 nodes and will have 7 in a few days.
I'm not going to flip for a few more days, as soon as 2 or 3 plants have preflowers.
#7 was given 2 TBL of Bio Live 5-4-2 on 4-16-21.

I put them in order 1-8 with the 1st 4 below.

100_7482.JPG

100_7480.JPG

100_7483.JPG100_7484.JPG

100_7487.JPG100_7488.JPG

100_7489.JPG100_7490.JPG