The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
There is only one goal - nicest Bud.

All those other things aren’t being voted on.
I understand the comp goal. I'm just motivating myself to do my best work.
I haven't been in the zone for over a year with the covid mess.

I've been wanting a comp like this for a long time, I can see others including some of the you tube players are having fun all growing the same strain. It's all about improving my grow and I feel a comp with everyone growing the same strain is more useful to the growers playing than a comp with everyone growing different strains.

Hi @LubdaNugs Beautiful plants, I knew you were going to be a tough one to beat.
@Ohio.george Is crushing it.

Luckily my goal is only to beat @J.James this round. Would love to see how his plants are doing. :)

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I need to get these moved under better light but I have been distracted the last few days with an injured dog. Now that he is on the road to recovery I will have to make a hard decision on what light to use to flower these 6 out. All of them have nice tight node spacing but its clear that I should have moved them under better-suited lighting last week.
P4160826.JPG

P4160827.JPG P4160828.JPG P4160829.JPG
P4160830.JPG P4160831.JPG P4160832.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
:unsure: 🤷‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

That's what I said... It is not an S1, so there is a donor and a catcher of different strains.
That was on me...I misread what you said at first. I thought you said you had ones leaning toward being a mom and ones leaning toward being a dad. Then I realized you probably meant the traits were leaning that way so I edited to ass that last half.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Please stop with that bullshit. At birth, You either have a penis or a vagina, male or female. With a couple of exceptions, end of story.
Did you miss the laughing emoji at the end of my post? That bullshit isn't going to go away, though. Pretty soon you'll probably be able to legally identify as a dog. I wonder if you'd be required to get distemper and rabies shots, though...:unsure:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Did you miss the laughing emoji at the end of my post? That bullshit isn't going to go away, though. Pretty soon you'll probably be able to legally identify as a dog. I wonder if you'd be required to get distemper and rabies shots, though...:unsure:
Oh sorry, I didn’t think you were serious and meant no offense.

I don’t buy into the alphabet people thing. You’re either male or female. Your sexual preferences are in your mind.

There is a thing in Canada where if you don’t identify as M or F, you can get an X on your drivers license. That’s bullshit.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Oh sorry, I didn’t think you were serious and meant no offense.

I don’t buy into the alphabet people thing. You’re either male or female. Your sexual preferences are in your mind.

There is a thing in Canada where if you don’t identify as M or F, you can get an X on your drivers license. That’s bullshit.
Nah, I was totally joking and didn't take offense. I personally think it's bullshit, too. I don't know why people can't just accept that they were born with a gender but dress and act however they want. The vast majority of the population shouldn't have to guess the gender of a person, or feel bad about picking the wrong one, just because a small percentage of the population doesn't feel comfortable in their own skin.