The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Dshep0613

Really Active Member

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Those girls look super healthy! I just learned what a pawg is. Those plants remind me of one of those!
I decided to try this method about a year ago, and my plants never looked happier or healthier, so I've stuck with it since. The leaves on my plants look great all the way through until the fade and, once I added a Blumat system to the tent, it started to feel like I'm cheating. I just top off the reservoir daily and brew & hand feed tea once a week.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
I decided to try this method about a year ago, and my plants never looked happier or healthier, so I've stuck with it since. The leaves on my plants look great all the way through until the fade and, once I added a Blumat system to the tent, it started to feel like I'm cheating. I just top off the reservoir daily and brew & hand feed tea once a week.
I tried a bunch of different ways when I started, and settled on gh 3 part in coco. Switched to an organic soil I made, with Roots organic nutes and teas just so I could see if they smelled and tasted better, cuz that's what I always heard. There was a learning curve at first, but for sure the organic was pretty bomb. I just happened to get new lights halfway through my first organic harvest, so now I'm going back to hydro just to see how they do under these new lights. Was thinking for the contest I was gonna do half and half.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Been running Coots mix for the last 4 or 5 years, pretty much water only except for some top dressing, as the others do.
The 3 Heisen gals are keeping up and doing well, 2 weeks tomorrow.
I'll up pot to 5 gal pots once I sex the GPS plants and figure out what I've got.
Got them under 2 120w Atreum 288 boards set at 200w, gonna add the 120 Vela
to the mix a bit after they start flowering. Then crank it up to 360w and try to manage the heat.
Heisen.jpg