The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
7 days since put in soil here. I won't lie i'm not a fan of this step lol. Oh well looking forward to the upcoming weeks
View attachment 88048
Hi! Who are you?

I find it helps with the next step to have the cups a little more full. If your fingers can rest on the dirt-plug when you flip it upside down to get it out of the cup there's less change for fumble fingers breaking the things.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Mine are still building out their roots, but I also started a week later than most people here, and I let them dry out a little more than I should've the other day.. I'm thinking they will start pushing out more leaves within the next few days.
I must have been high, I put these in the small solo cups, for the life of me don't know why lol, they will be fine I love how they explode when I up pot...

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I ran out of time to uppot my macdaddy bitches! Tomorrow it is. They got good and dry. Really made those roots reach for the side of the cup. I started 30 seeds this last week. More to go. We just went legal. And people are wanting seedlings and clones. Its a good gig. I had some real happy peeps with the hb bastids last year. 9ft monsterssss
In the dirt- gmo x lt, dubstep, pp x bubblegum, pp x alien
0409210553b.jpg

printer

Super Active Member
The three Heisenbean up front, the two starting to get out of bed. The others in the background are Dubgum and two a chuck of mine. Popped them a few days later. I do have them in coco compared to the 'soil' the Heisenbeans are in. When I up-pot them I think they may go in coco also.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Repotted #1, #2, & #3 this morning. #6 & #7 tonight and I will also list the amendments used to enrich the soil that these plants are going into.

P4090773.JPG

Soil mix
1.5 Cubic Foot bag of Roots Organics Greenfields
2 Gallon bag of Build-A-Flower Top Dress Kit
1/4 cup Roots Organics Nitro Bat Guano
1/4 cup Roots Organics Terp Tea Bloom
2 Tbl BuildASoil BIG 6 Micronutrients + Humic Acid
1/2 cup Insect Frass
1 Gallon Perlite

This will not give me enough soil but we will see how far it takes me and use leftover soil to top off the last pot

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Repotted #1, #2, & #3 this morning. #6 & #7 tonight and I will also list the amendments used to enrich the soil that these plants are going into.

View attachment 88101

Soil mix
1.5 Cubic Foot bag of Roots Organics Greenfields
2 Gallon bag of Build-A-Flower Top Dress Kit
1/4 cup Roots Organics Nitro Bat Guano
1/4 cup Roots Organics Terp Tea Bloom
2 Tbl BuildASoil BIG 6 Micronutrients + Humic Acid
1/2 cup Insect Frass
1 Gallon Perlite

This will not give me enough soil but we will see how far it takes me and use leftover soil to top off the last pot
Is that a water only soil?