The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Mr big mouth says he wont send seeds to canada . Thats fukin remarkable. Ol pussy ass is scared to deal with customs. He has no clue of the struggles of having a seed company , he has no accountability sending a few chucks to his forum buddys. It all makes sense now. Seeing that moderator post a pic of the dosi s1s cleared everything up. That fiasco happened so long ago moses was still wearing short pants , and he is still holding a grudge. That whole shitscapade was nothing more than having control and to get even.

This wanna be seed kingpin actually wrote this haha.

View attachment 97766

Not only i send seeds to canada, but i have sent free testers at no charge whatsoever all over the world.
And this pussy is trying to lecture me on ethics.
That guy is really just making himself look like he has a grudge. The fact that he says everything he’s grown from Greenpoint was “meh”, tasted like shit, but “at least got me high” just shows he’s full of shit and is just talking shit. I don’t care if they don’t like you, or Gu, but it’s just slimy to not just admit that and then make other shit up about your seeds.

On the bright side, they are taking so much shit that anyone who has grown your seeds will know they are full of shit.

Out of 3 GPS strains I’ve grown (16 or so plants) I’ve had two plants that herm’d on me (1 Banana Orange Daiquiri and 1 ADUB x Animal Cookies tester). That’s pretty on par with what growers can expect for the ratio of herms from fem seeds. All 3 strains (Banana Orange Daiquiri, Topanga Wedding, and ADUB x Animal Cookie) had great terpene profiles, flavor, and highs.
Im not going to bother posting anymore in that thread, though, because they will just call me a fanboy or a sock.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That guy is really just making himself look like he has a grudge. The fact that he says everything he’s grown from Greenpoint was “meh”, tasted like shit, but “at least got me high” just shows he’s full of shit and is just talking shit. I don’t care if they don’t like you, or Gu, but it’s just slimy to not just admit that and then make other shit up about your seeds.

On the bright side, they are taking so much shit that anyone who has grown your seeds will know they are full of shit.

Out of 3 GPS strains I’ve grown (16 or so plants) I’ve had two plants that herm’d on me (1 Banana Orange Daiquiri and 1 ADUB x Animal Cookies tester). That’s pretty on par with what growers can expect for the ratio of herms from fem seeds. All 3 strains (Banana Orange Daiquiri, Topanga Wedding, and ADUB x Animal Cookie) had great terpene profiles, flavor, and highs.
Im not going to bother posting anymore in that thread, though, because they will just call me a fanboy or a sock.
They have no idea how many youtube comments i see daily saying how good they are. That tiny group of talking heads has literally had 0 impact on anything. For some goofy reason they felt like we was trying to butter up the thread so it would not have some kind of negative impact. These forums literally make up .0001 percent of customers. They are the loudest because 90 percent of people with positve experiences rarely leave feedback. These forums are mostly a place for people to bitch. Facebook is the same way. All negative bullshit complaining. So instead of a place for the actual creaters and owner of the seedbank to engage on there platform they would rather it be q place to trash talk without defense or recourse. It is thc farmer 2.0 in every way shape of form. A douche canoe of regulars that use the forum as there personal diaper to shit in and shit on opinions they disagree with.
An echo chamber of talking heads. Whats funny is some of them have never even grown anything by us. They are simply parrots following the natrative they are told.
It sure is funny how many randoms come out to scoop up those seeds though that are supposedly so terrible lol.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
They have no idea how many youtube comments i see daily saying how good they are. That tiny group of talking heads has literally had 0 impact on anything. For some goofy reason they felt like we was trying to butter up the thread so it would not have some kind of negative impact. These forums literally make up .0001 percent of customers. They are the loudest because 90 percent of people with positve experiences rarely leave feedback. These forums are mostly a place for people to bitch. Facebook is the same way. All negative bullshit complaining. So instead of a place for the actual creaters and owner of the seedbank to engage on there platform they would rather it be q place to trash talk without defense or recourse. It is thc farmer 2.0 in every way shape of form. A douche canoe of regulars that use the forum as there personal diaper to shit in and shit on opinions they disagree with.
An echo chamber of talking heads. Whats funny is some of them have never even grown anything by us. They are simply parrots following the natrative they are told.
It sure is funny how many randoms come out to scoop up those seeds though that are supposedly so terrible lol.
I just want his seed stash lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Someone on another forum is claiming 13 out of 30.people here had hermie issues. Can anyone verify this? I only remember hotwired and his was regular seeds.
I had a couple that tossed nannas.
You can see the seeds forming in my comp shots. They were at the end of flower. Had one throw some nannas during veg to flower transition, but stopped.
Wasn't enough to cause a major issue. Had 4 or 5 seed here and 4 or 5 seed there. About 50 seed total.
They were in 90 degree heat and run away RH. Probably stress related for the most part.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
You can see the seeds forming in my comp shots. They were at the end of flower. Had one throw some nannas during veg to flower transition, but stopped.
Wasn't enough to cause a major issue. Had 4 or 5 seed here and 4 or 5 seed there. About 50 seed total.
They were in 90 degree heat and run away RH. Probably stress related for the most part.
i had some but pretty sure mine was user error. No big deal to me.

Not Given

Has chucked
My plant had that mosaic virus, and albino tendency but ..
Still over all counting everyones problems the adubb x animal cookies scores extremely well as far as the ratio of problems to problem free. Everyone should have to remember this is a plant from seed, mother nature and genetic mutation decides all. Edit: I guess also pilot error comes to play.

Last edited:

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Matter of fact just to bring it up I’ve had hermies from several “good breeders” over my life time. Greenhouse seed company, white label, DNA, Reserva Privada, Female seed company, Barney’s Farm, Nirvana, and I’m sure there is more. What I’m saying is it doesn’t matter who they came from no plant is Hermie proof. Most of the herms I had were brought on by myself during growing pains in my early days. I can say though I’ve found some gems from the same breeders so…..

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Matter of fact just to bring it up I’ve had hermies from several “good breeders” over my life time. Greenhouse seed company, white label, DNA, Reserva Privada, Female seed company, Barney’s Farm, Nirvana, and I’m sure there is more. What I’m saying is it doesn’t matter who they came from no plant is Hermie proof. Most of the herms I had were brought on by myself during growing pains in my early days. I can say though I’ve found some gems from the same breeders so…..
Oh come on, bodhis seeds never herm.... Lol
" quote from over on OG" smh
Plus sum fool i seen they said they had over a thousand bucks worth of gps seeds that they was giving away free... Lol

NorthnNuggs

Super Active Member
Oh come on, bodhis seeds never herm.... Lol
" quote from over on OG" smh
Plus sum fool i seen they said they had over a thousand bucks worth of gps seeds that they was giving away free... Lol
Where are they saying this Shit at? The Morons R Us web page. I don't say much but I have posted shit loads of GPS strain pictures. They all have been stellar. Peeps around here are running Bohdis Shit and they all have Powdery Mildew and they don't look half as good the GPS strains I have been posting. We all should pitch in a buck a piece and send them some "Depends" and Nipples for their bah bahs but then again they might not know how to use them.

F series

Insanely Active Member

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Trimmed and jarred or bucketed the other day.
I love the eazy trimmers. Snip big fan leaf few small ones and cut off bud.
Surprised she made just over a lb.pretty much filled a 3 gallon pail. Over dryed a bit hanging it’s sitting at 51% now.
Will be flowering again for sure clones are plenty.
I’d say one of the best grows I have ever harvested. 3 gallon pot 400ppm throughout grow. No mess of leaves to deal with at harvest. Smoke report to come in a few weeks.D83C3E79-666C-4692-81D3-FBA4081425E8.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Trimmed and jarred or bucketed the other day.
I love the eazy trimmers. Snip big fan leaf few small ones and cut off bud.
Surprised she made just over a lb.pretty much filled a 3 gallon pail. Over dryed a bit hanging it’s sitting at 51% now.
Will be flowering again for sure clones are plenty.
I’d say one of the best grows I have ever harvested. 3 gallon pot 400ppm throughout grow. No mess of leaves to deal with at harvest. Smoke report to come in a few weeks.View attachment 97817
I over dried some of my last harvest, so I threw some green leaves in until the RH came up to about 60, then removed the green leaves. I think I had to do that a couple of time before it stabilized. It smokes just fine now and I didn’t notice much green taste at all.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So its all ur fault then? 😄