The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It wasn't a journal it was a competition thread. I paid 600 dollars of my own cash to package those seeds. I sent out almost 80 packages.
In all reality I can test my own seeds , but wanted to give everyone a chance , to actually see what the genetics can do in the right hands of the right growers , it definitely showed in the end. Everyone had the same seeds except 1 person so it was obvious when grown right the plants did there part. Someone who burns the shit out of there plant and wonder why it sucks in the end . It was obvious.
I seen the same thing happen on thc farmer. It wasn't logic that ran everyone off, it was that mob group of tent breeders that picked apart everything they did , bashed em till they said fuck it and went to IG and other platforms. They don't have to listen to the shit and depend on biased moderators to do the right thing.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Yeah, I was a little disappointed to see that they just continued on, then went on to call you out for not responding anymore, and one dude is claiming we are all sock accounts. I posted my grow diary link when they bitched about all of the journals being in one long thread and nobody commented on that. They have no intention of doing anything but complain in that thread so it’s not worth participating in.
If their conversation turns to a productive conversation about growing I'd be interested in being schooled.
There are at least one or two members over there that seem reasonable and would talk growing.
If they use search to separate each growers posts in this thread by screen name. For instance only seeing my posts, I'd be happy to hear any constructive criticism.

I'm sure there are a few other players on this list that would not mind having their grow critiqued.

H.A.F.
opie1
J.James
Kushash
TerpyTyrone
Evergreengardener
JohnFonda
LubdaNugs
F series
BigBallzWillie
Ohio.george
TreeFarmerCharlie
Streetpro09
WJS
NoWaistedSpace
Slowdrawl
Turpman
printer
Hotwired
Meatman
Butlers ridge

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If their conversation turns to a productive conversation about growing I'd be interested in being schooled.
There are at least one or two members over there that seem reasonable and would talk growing.
If they use search to separate each growers posts in this thread by screen name. For instance only seeing my posts, I'd be happy to hear any constructive criticism.

I'm sure there are a few other players on this list that would not mind having their grow critiqued.

H.A.F.
opie1
J.James
Kushash
TerpyTyrone
Evergreengardener
JohnFonda
LubdaNugs
F series
BigBallzWillie
Ohio.george
TreeFarmerCharlie
Streetpro09
WJS
NoWaistedSpace
Slowdrawl
Turpman
printer
Hotwired
Meatman
Butlers ridge
The fact the guy is talking about how great bodhi is considering bodhi doesn't make fems is remarkable. Comparing horses to Cadillac's.
Fems are going to be prone to more issues that is plain and simple. The fact we are using ALL clone only genetics is another thing. To many variable to compare. Anyway it's a dead 🐎 and the same handful of haters will continue to do the broken record shuffle till they get bored and move on.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

H.A.F.
opie1
J.James
Kushash
TerpyTyrone
Evergreengardener
JohnFonda
LubdaNugs
F series
BigBallzWillie
Ohio.george
TreeFarmerCharlie
Streetpro09
WJS
NoWaistedSpace
Slowdrawl
Turpman
printer
Hotwired
Meatman
Butlers ridge
I don't mind being critiqued at all, but not by that bunch self appointed pricks!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
cant please everyone bro. Just do you! We all know you got big things coming...like i said over there i popped 4 beans and got 4 keepers! That dont happen often! Those new animal cookie crosses you released are gunna be straight fire!!!!
They suspended my account and I absolutely did nothing.... rollitup 2.0 . They can sugar coat it all They want but that is 100 percent the case.

Opie1

Master Grower
The industry I work in, if you aren’t at least pissing a few people off everyday, then you aren’t doing your job. I feel like this applies here too.
^^^Exactly^^^
A lot of people are just jealous, plain and simple.
You’re on the right track, just forget it and concentrate on what you’ve got lined up ahead. There’ll always be haters, no matter what you do.

printer

Super Active Member
Wtf is is this OG forum people are talking about? Just curious 🤨
Sure, Mr. Mack wants to go there and, with good reason, walk around with his nose up in the air. "You guys thing you can grow?" 😁 Just kidding.

If someone wants to slag the others in the contest, well they can stuff it. This has been a fun time and I have enjoyed seeing how everyone else was doing and have no reason to feel perturbed by anyone here. The only real issue I had was, "Oh yeah, another nice picture. And again. Well what do we have next, darn, another nice plant." And it just went on, and on. How much of that can you really take?

So I am of the opinion they don't know a good time if it bit them on the ass. I think everyone wanted each other to do as well as they can. Or maybe they can and felt left out. Little whiners. I don't care a whiff about them. I'm sitting at the cool kids table.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I made one post there and was treated like shit. Account deleted. They can all suck my dick.
Its the only platform on the internet they can control people. Thats the only thing its about.

Quote from gu in a text and this is straight up

That shit just makes me mad. They are a bunch of nobody's that have no control anywhere but a forum. And they hold on to it with an iron fist.

He is 100 percent correct.

I thought I handled myself in a professional manner. I was only there to anwer questions on the genetics. Instead i was being blasted by assholes that hate me and greenpoint. Green highlander hated me since day 1. Me and the dude never seen eye to eye ever. People hold grudges and thats it.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Its funny how they suckle up under bodhis nuts and talk about there is never any drama on his threads. Its cause he never engages with his customers. He sells his seeds directly to the seed banks and lets them take all the heat. Would like them nut lickers to message bodhi and see if he messages them back. Pfftt . Ask bodhi for some free seeds and see if he sends you some.

Its funny how they suckle up under bodhis nuts and talk about there is never any drama on his threads. Its cause he never engages with his customers. He sells his seeds directly to the seed banks and lets them take all the heat. Would like them nut lickers to message bodhi and see if he messages them back. Pfftt . Ask bodhi for some free seeds and see if he sends you some.
They say Bodhi's stuff never throws nuts. They all on crack cause I've grown plenty of Bodhi and some of his shit DOES throw nuts OFTEN. Namely his Goji crosses.

You are right tho, Bodhi doesn't engage anyone on the forums. Maybe 10 years ago he used to comment on stuff over @ RIU, but he hasn't written a comment in ages.

You, on the other hand, want to smack the shit out of fuckers who put your stuff down. It's what I always liked about you. Keep truckin' H 😎

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
They say Bodhi's stuff never throws nuts. They all on crack cause I've grown plenty of Bodhi and some of his shit DOES throw nuts OFTEN. Namely his Goji crosses.

You are right tho, Bodhi doesn't engage anyone on the forums. Maybe 10 years ago he used to comment on stuff over @ RIU, but he hasn't written a comment in ages.

You, on the other hand, want to smack the shit out of fuckers who put your stuff down. It's what I always liked about you. Keep truckin' H 😎
Basically what i have gathered from that thread is if your a greenpoint hater and have negative, exaggerative inflammatory things to post than you are welcome, if you happen to like greenpoint or have anything positive to say than your a fanboy and get trolled immediately.
That place is a total joke. No different than rollitup 10000% to the T and anyone that has seen how both places operates can see its a fact. Everyone else was allowed to say what they wanted except me. I guess i was supposed to be held to a different standard i suppose and just lay down and take the dicks up my ass.
Even though i had shit to do with what gu had originally discussed with them i was somehow lumped into it. Im good. No need to entertain assholes. Ive moved beyond that point in my life.

Even though there are breeders here i despise and hate they still have threads here and i dont give a damn how great of things people post in those threads. I do not troll peoples threads either. But yet somehow im the asshole. That mod can take overgrow and put it up hks napoleon ass

printer

Super Active Member
Basically what i have gathered from that thread is if your a greenpoint hater and have negative, exaggerative inflammatory things to post than you are welcome, if you happen to like greenpoint or have anything positive to say than your a fanboy and get trolled immediately.
That place is a total joke. No different than rollitup 10000% to the T and anyone that has seen how both places operates can see its a fact. Everyone else was allowed to say what they wanted except me. I guess i was supposed to be held to a different standard i suppose and just lay down and take the dicks up my ass.
Even though i had shit to do with what gu had originally discussed with them i was somehow lumped into it. Im good. No need to entertain assholes. Ive moved beyond that point in my life.

Even though there are breeders here i despise and hate they still have threads here and i dont give a damn how great of things people post in those threads. I do not troll peoples threads either. But yet somehow im the asshole. That mod can take overgrow and put it up hks napoleon ass
It's the hat. Few people can pull off wearing it and it makes them jealous. I would be also, but I have a nifty cowboy hat. Have not put it on in years, but knowing I have it for that special time makes all the difference.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
"All you can eat, limited time offer." How hard is it to figure out?

That said, I just trimmed up the other Mr. H's plant, managed to stick them into the cribbage board. The humidity was at 77% so I made it a little less air tight. By the time I need to put the next run in there I'll work out something a little less thrown together, mind you the cribbage board is working not bad. For those that did not catch it in the DIY Cure Box thread, this is before stuffing in the second plant. Getting tight in there.

Somehow my buds all disappeared except one jar i hide away for myself I wanted to get a good cure on it first but once everyone smelled and tasted it poof! Pure dynamite,

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

H.A.F.
By someone on that forum? You must have mistaken me for someone that gives a shit what people think :)