The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

printer

Super Active Member
I took a clone off one of the plants just in case I fucked them up and wanted to at least grow something to the end. Well here it is in my temporary grow area. No idea what to do with it. Between the two plants I harvested and the two from OLDS1R I have enough smoke for a year. Need to get my CBD act in order now. But I have this one. I don't need to keep it around for clones, kind of big for a mother, I have enough THC type seeds to call on when I need to grow some more. So I am at a crossroad with this one. Not sure if I want to spend the light on it rather than on plants I need.

Next Gen A cut starting to show some color and bulk up a bit. Future 1 is doing what she can in the front right corner....
NxtGen A Cut & Future 1 007.jpg
A next Gen B cut is finishing out(back of the tent) but you probably can't see it because a Magic Melon has completely taken over this tent.
Magic Melon & NxtGen B cut 007.jpg

printer

Super Active Member
Well I'm bummed out. After all that effort I barely have a cup full of weed I can smoke.

The rest of this shit will probably barely burn, it is so sticky I bet it would just piss off anyone who picked it up.

The two little jars are in case I do manage to find someone desperate enough to take it off my hands. I'll just suffer the other jars myself.