The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

D

Deleted member 60

"I’m also very leery of any sort of “Official Heisenberg” anything, as it’s already been established that GPS has paid the moderators of multiple sites to keep any sort of negative feedback off the internet."

Lmao these guys on OG are haters 😂

View attachment 97525
Yup...one week I get my Soros check...the next week I get a check from Heisen. Rinse, repeat.

Heisen sent me every pack of fems he's made that are currently on the site for free as well...

Next week I'm heading to his house to pick up his new truck. Yup....kickback for photoshopped grow pics

They've even set all of us mods up with 401K's

Good thing since the fuckers charge us for tester seeds. I figure I'll break even on the entire schmeel

But then another check arrives....

I was able to retire because of my mod status and was on top of the world.....then I see that @High kev has a shiny, blue Moderator badge and now....well... I'm pissed....

I bet the fuckers checks are bigger as well. WTF?

Time to hit OG or Pe-nis-Hun-chers.... goddamit.

This place sucks ..........bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yup...one week I get my Soros check...the next week I get a check from Heisen. Rinse, repeat.

Heisen sent me every pack of fems he's made that are currently on the site for free as well...

Next week I'm heading to his house to pick up his new truck. Yup....kickback for photoshopped grow pics

They've even set all of us mods up with 401K's

Good thing since the fuckers charge us for tester seeds. I figure I'll break even on the entire schmeel

But then another check arrives....

I was able to retire because of my mod status and was on top of the world.....then I see that @High kev has a shiny, blue Moderator badge and now....well... I'm pissed....

I bet the fuckers checks are bigger as well. WTF?

Time to hit OG or Pe-nis-Hun-chers.... goddamit.

This place sucks ..........bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah i have no clue where this bullshit comes from. Maybe some pissed off hater had his inflammatory remark removed and started the rumor. Well.its exactly the way they wanted it over there. Get rid of us so they can set the narrative of there bullshit and say oh we was nice to them and they came in here starting all this bullshit and they are the biggest crooks and they steal.from people, and all there pics are fake, and send out hemp.seeds as s1s and they tried to fuck my mom and blah blah blah. Still considering this forum aint going anywhere and people can get two sided info on me and greenpoint right here. Good and the bad . I never said we was pefect. We all have our fuck ups. Thats part of growing up. When a forum platform is only allowing negative shit slinging to be heard and muting out everything else they are no worse than what they are accusing us of.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
By someone on that forum? You must have mistaken me for someone that gives a shit what people think :)
I here you guys!
I just didn't like when they started trashing the growers. I make many mistakes every grow and wanted to see what they had to say about my grow.
I never visited that site until this started and wanted to change the tune about the grows and the growers that I thought were awesome. I knew when I started this comp that it was going to take an excellent grow to finish in the top 10.
Never having been there before I wanted to see if overgrow.com is where all the best growers were hiding lol.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I here you guys!
I just didn't like when they started trashing the growers. I make many mistakes every grow and wanted to see what they had to say about my grow.
I never visited that site until this started and wanted to change the tune about the grows and the growers that I thought were awesome. I knew when I started this comp that it was going to take an excellent grow to finish in the top 10.
Never having been there before I wanted to see if overgrow.com is where all the best growers were hiding lol.
They dump ph chemical adjusters in soil , the defense rest its case your honor

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I here you guys!
If you want honest opinions on what people think of your grows ask. Some people are just polite and move on (assuming they see an issue you don't) unless you ask.

I'll take opinions with a grain of salt - good and bad. Compliments are great but you learn nothing from them. Flamers are usually ignored becuase of how they presented their opinion. Constructive criticism is always welcome, as long as you don't get ass-hurt if I read it and don't take the advice. Most times I do, or at least consider if it plays into my scheme.

That site and most others I have seen are flamers. Fuck 'em.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
They say Bodhi's stuff never throws nuts. They all on crack cause I've grown plenty of Bodhi and some of his shit DOES throw nuts OFTEN. Namely his Goji crosses.

You are right tho, Bodhi doesn't engage anyone on the forums. Maybe 10 years ago he used to comment on stuff over @ RIU, but he hasn't written a comment in ages.

You, on the other hand, want to smack the shit out of fuckers who put your stuff down. It's what I always liked about you. Keep truckin' H 😎
@Bustenbeans remember the Goji seeds I gave you all hermed out too! So no breeders perfect..also growers error never gets taken into account lol.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Mr big mouth says he wont send seeds to canada . Thats fukin remarkable. Ol pussy ass is scared to deal with customs. He has no clue of the struggles of having a seed company , he has no accountability sending a few chucks to his forum buddys. It all makes sense now. Seeing that moderator post a pic of the dosi s1s cleared everything up. That fiasco happened so long ago moses was still wearing short pants , and he is still holding a grudge. That whole shitscapade was nothing more than having control and to get even.

This wanna be seed kingpin actually wrote this haha.

Screenshot_20210821-074620_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not only i send seeds to canada, but i have sent free testers at no charge whatsoever all over the world.
And this pussy is trying to lecture me on ethics.

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Naw the biggest loud mouth is to scared to send seeds to canada or he is to broke haha
Hahahahah. Speaking of loud 20210821_090722.jpgmouths, Look at this crazy shit. So awhile back I won a pack of BlueSkiesViennaSkunk seeds (b.o.s.s. pack) . Hahahha look at how they showed up. Loose bean and all. what a joke, I'm scared to even stick them in the dirt and even if I did what the fuck would I call them?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hahahahah. Speaking of loud View attachment 97771mouths, Look at this crazy shit. So awhile back I won a pack of BlueSkiesViennaSkunk seeds (b.o.s.s. pack) . Hahahha look at how they showed up. Loose bean and all. what a joke, I'm scared to even stick them in the dirt and even if I did what the fuck would I call them?
And now his kids My Little Pony DVD is gonna get all scratched up...